Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
sex with Zoe on that stripper pole could have also been a mistake .. what if he was hiding and got pic's of that , could make trouble MC doesn't need
Sir/mam, please hold your hands where we can see them and step away from the keyboard. We have you surrounded and in clear sight. Now, slowly turn around and point out to us where you're holding the real ImperialD.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Don't worry I get called a cranky old man (well more like cranky old fart but it is basically the same thing) all the time by my wife and kids, but to be honest I don't think I am that old yet.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and every now and then you'll notice my typing isn't exactly right its cause i can't remember where the hell i put my glasses .. oops ... found them .. dammit there got it that time

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Maybe its just that cuck does have a negative connotation for me in which I simply can`t see Jamie in.
Cuck does, cuckqueen doesn't generally have the same.

sex with Zoe on that stripper pole could have also been a mistake .. what if he was hiding and got pic's of that , could make trouble MC doesn't need
How exactly? These are all things after his open relationship is already on the news. From before Jamie gave him the go-ahead, the only thing I can see Damien possibly discovering would be him visiting Anna. And what would he actually know then, that he visited someone at a hotel for an hour? Not exactly the most suspicious thing in the world.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Okay. This game's really quite good. I'm about 11 hours in and I feel betrayed. Not by the game, but by the characters. This is definitely one of my favorite games now.

Reactions: armion82
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes