• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Though you are quite right, the sequence did matter a lot, I`m not quite with you with cuckqueen.
In my book ( mileage may differ of course ) a cuck is getting sexual amusement out of watching their LI with others.
Not sure if that is the case here. In the sessions with Shauna she maybe is, but mainly from being with Shauna as such.
Also Jamie is too caring.
I just have a hard time imagining her being so into setting us up with other girls if she wasn't getting off on it. It's not that apparent yet because it's still new to her and she's feeling out the concept, remember these kids are very young and still learning everything about themselves. And OK, I really like imagining her touching herself while we're on a date with another girl.

Also, I never really paid attention to it before but since it was brought up recently I noticed this will be 2.5k posts for me.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
So normally I don't think posting the monthly renders is right, these are supposed to be Patreon rewards. But I think this post could serve as a good teaser for people maybe unsure about pledging and seeing the great rewards they might get ;) plus there's a bit of new update information in there. So here we go:

This set of monthly renders will be "A day in the life of Harper and Natalie" This first render is right before they wake up in the morning. This set will follow them throughout a day and will showcase what their day looks like when the MC isn't around.
I really liked this concept when I first did one with Emiko, they're fun to make and lets me show a different side of characters and some of the stuff they go through that you may not see in WVM.

Due to Day 7 final not being out yet it felt silly to spend a day working on this set as it would push the update back by a day. I was able to turn this one out quickly as I already had this scene of their home prepped and ready to go but the other ones not so much. So this set will be out the day after Day 7 final is released.

Also this seems like a good time to mention that patreon is now allowing annual subscriptions. Signing up annually to any tier will give you a 16% discount (It's the highest % they'll allow me to have) which is essentially two free months of savings.
That being said if you're interested in signing up annually I'd strongly urge you to wait until either next month or when Day 7 final and D8 P1 are out this month just so you can see me be back on track before signing up.

Thank you, love you guys <3
Oh the things that could of been. I hate Patreon ToS.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I just have a hard time imagining her being so into setting us up with other girls if she wasn't getting off on it. It's not that apparent yet because it's still new to her and she's feeling out the concept, remember these kids are very young and still learning everything about themselves. And OK, I really like imagining her touching herself while we're on a date with another girl.

Also, I never really paid attention to it before but since it was brought up recently I noticed this will be 2.5k posts for me.
Maybe its just that cuck does have a negative connotation for me in which I simply can`t see Jamie in.
And yes, we did see the message of her playing with herself while on Date with Shauna. The Plug might have been the reason here, but .. in a way. Still, it`s been Shauna and she is LI to Jamie also.
Think we will have to wait how it will pan out.

Oh, mentioning "The Plug" I remembered "The Pen"

Could yall see Zoe included in the Plug circle, so MC will have 3 ( maybe more ) devices to command on his app?

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So normally I don't think posting the monthly renders is right, these are supposed to be Patreon rewards. But I think this post could serve as a good teaser for people maybe unsure about pledging and seeing the great rewards they might get ;) plus there's a bit of new update information in there. So here we go:

This set of monthly renders will be "A day in the life of Harper and Natalie" This first render is right before they wake up in the morning. This set will follow them throughout a day and will showcase what their day looks like when the MC isn't around.
I really liked this concept when I first did one with Emiko, they're fun to make and lets me show a different side of characters and some of the stuff they go through that you may not see in WVM.

Due to Day 7 final not being out yet it felt silly to spend a day working on this set as it would push the update back by a day. I was able to turn this one out quickly as I already had this scene of their home prepped and ready to go but the other ones not so much. So this set will be out the day after Day 7 final is released.

Also this seems like a good time to mention that patreon is now allowing annual subscriptions. Signing up annually to any tier will give you a 16% discount (It's the highest % they'll allow me to have) which is essentially two free months of savings.
That being said if you're interested in signing up annually I'd strongly urge you to wait until either next month or when Day 7 final and D8 P1 are out this month just so you can see me be back on track before signing up.

Thank you, love you guys <3
Just Another reason to like BD, going out of his way to save patreons money

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Damn you and BD ... That did it for me.
I finally did it and joined Patreon. Hope I can slip the 1$ tier past my family :ROFLMAO:
The annual sub is also quite nice to be able to say "It`s for a Game" hehe.

So see some of you over at Discord.
LOL, I had the same thought when I joined. Also I see you found me already on the discord channel.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm looking forward to that part for sure. It's bound to be awkward, I expect at first she'll have trouble understanding the difference between what we have with the girls and what her dickhead husband did to her, but I'm sure she'll come around after seeing how happy they all are, even if not straight away. If she's there in person, I can imagine something like us and Jamie talking to her at the door, her glowering away, then Shauna or one of the others walks up to see what's going on and she stares daggers at her, but is completely shocked when Jamie gives her a big kiss. :ROFLMAO:
That would be awesome to see with the Jamie/Shauna part in front of the Jamie/Liz mom. Maybe a Azel and Jame/Liz mom conversation too would be interesting as well.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Sorry The Krypt Angel , SB and BB I couldn't leave Bailey out of the conversation. I talked about everyone else too I beg for forgiveness on my poorly executed joke, but waited patiently since I posted it for your reactions more than anyone else. If you note I did call out everyone, but I may have done it backwards maybe the spies and the not spies are mixed up who knows what goes on in my crazy head. I was going to leave Bailey off the list and now I feel horrible since I was upgraded from Loco to Uncle Loco. Damn you crazy mind of mine damn you to hell, look what you did.

Don't worry brother the girls spent several hours pleading your case...quite passionately...so we're good. Plus seeing as SB has declared you family I can't very well go and kill you now....it would make my baby girl sad which in turn would make BB mad and when BB gets mad....people die...lots and lots of people. I can't afford to have her murder too many minions COVID makes it much harder to go out to find and brainw--....I mean recruit suitable candidates.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Don't worry brother the girls spent several hours pleading your case...quite passionately...so we're good. Plus seeing as SB has declared you family I can't very well go and kill you now....it would make my baby girl sad which in turn would make BB mad and when BB gets mad....people die...lots and lots of people. I can't afford to have her murder too many minions COVID makes it much harder to go out to find and brainw--....I mean recruit suitable candidates.
Glad to hear at least someone sticks up for me (yeah family, I feel honored!). Hopefully SB and BB are taking good care of you since you were not feeling well yesterday. Uncle Loco likes to hear that those sweet girls are taking good care of their Daddy and not causing him any unnecessary trouble while he is not feeling well.

Glad to see your back and posting after your small break of a few hours from yesterday.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes