• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
You're speculating that he will do something above what he's said he is doing.
Let the Dev speak for themself on that and there wont be any unreasonable expectations at all. Continue drumming up hope and all you'll bring in is naysayers who will use that post against BD.
I dont know if you have noticed but all we have done in this thread for the last 3 months is speculate about damn near everything, if people choose to take those speculations as facts then thats on them and if they use it against BD for whatever reason then they can go fuck themselves.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You're speculating that he will do something above what he's said he is doing.
Let the Dev speak for themself on that and there wont be any unreasonable expectations at all. Continue drumming up hope and all you'll bring in is naysayers who will use that post against BD.
I think we have been very supportive of everything BD is doing and has done so far. We have kept this thread alive and it's ok to speculate when the update will drop I see no harm in that. I don't think anyone is demanding anything from the man either especially the patreon members here, we have been standing up for BD and try to keep the trolls at bay.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I dont know if you have noticed but all we have done in this thread for the last 3 months is speculate about damn near everything, if people choose to take those speculations as facts then thats on them and if they use it against BD for whatever reason then they can go fuck themselves.
Nope. Haven't noticed i tend to avoid the crazy conspiracy theories...outside of calling them crazy and stick solely to the official updates. Just sayin' we've all seen how the past 3 months have been and how much people have to tell others go look at the FAQ or patreon or search for BD's last post on the subject. It's just so much easier and honestly better for the Dev that people not speculate on what he will or wont do especially given the already touchy mental state they've been in regarding how they feel they are not living up to their own expectations. You know those same expectations that have led him to pause his patreon page again.

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I have had to stay at a location this summer for minor health reasons that doesn't unlimited internet available, and not by choice of where i am staying, stupid ISP. So since I am ONLY home Thursday and Sunday I REALLY hope it comes out then ONLY so I don't have to wait til the next Thurs/Sun to get it. :)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I think we have been very supportive of everything BD is doing and has done so far. We have kept this thread alive and it's ok to speculate when the update will drop I see no harm in that. I don't think anyone is demanding anything from the man either especially the patreon members here, we have been standing up for BD and try to keep the trolls at bay.
As well as a few of us (currently) non-patreon supporters.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ahh crap we fell for another troll guys. Just stop now and hopefully they go away.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sure I do, but also Jamie got mad at the MC because of the lies Liz told her that he was her boyfriend and not spending time with her (This is all on day 1 so easy to forget about unless you are doing 100 play through for a guide). After Jamie found out Liz was lying she was so upset/embarrassed she didn't want to see the MC for the school project but instead he asked her out on a date.
Point being that she's not some crazy yandere stalker, they really do have some history. She just told a lie to get out of being bullied, and it got away from her. And didn't he say himself that if not for that he'd probably have ended up with her before he even knew Jamie? I'm sure I remember something like that in one of our conversations with her... :unsure:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Point being that she's not some crazy yandere stalker, they really do have some history. She just told a lie to get out of being bullied, and it got away from her. And didn't he say himself that if not for that he'd probably have ended up with her before he even knew Jamie? I'm sure I remember something like that in one of our conversations with her... :unsure:
I also got that impression. Makes it also quite believable that he would care about her even during and after her bitch phases.

The conversation with MC, Jamie, Liz and their mother will be interesting to say the least. You think it will be a phone/video call as planed or will she stand in front of the door unannounced?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
The conversation with MC, Jamie, Liz and their mother will be interesting to say the least. You think it will be a phone/video call as planed or will she stand in front of the door unannounced?
Personally, I hope she shows up in person, so we can get a chance to make her join the harem. :devilish:
A man can dream ...

Reactions: NeedAGirlFriend

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I also got that impression. Makes it also quite believable that he would care about her even during and after her bitch phases.

As much as Harp/Nat are my favourite and I really, really like Bailey, and need some Kimmi action, I really hope Liz is the next to get some MC love and join the WVM Harem Team as a full member.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes