Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
You see trolls don't actually care for such lowly things as opinions or facts. The only thing they want is starting trouble.
Don't really understand why, though.
It's not as if they are nurtured by negative energy or something like that.

Right?
I'm totally with you on that

I don't know wtf you all are arguing about I just want some sexy time with Kimmy.
Amen brother hahahah

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Other topic, I know I've brought it up here more than once, but: who else but me hopes that the Bailey-Rainn situation will finally be resolved in the next update, because I really feel sorry for poor Rainn?
They make a Great couple and it really would be hart-warming to see things go well for them!

Mar 27, 2019
I have looked at some of the post on here about if this game is dead or not. does anybody know if this game is dead or not? and as far as updates go I have seen other games go any where from 3,6,or even 9 months before updates. just because its been 6 or so months since the last update doesn't mean its dead . the op guy may have just got too busy doing other things or is taking a break .
I tried to make a game back in the 90's and know first hand it is a pain to do updates like alot of people want my game got updated about every 8 months or so . I pulled the plug on it in 2000 . just trying to fix bugs would take about 3 months or so just to make it run a little better.

Reactions: sava75

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have looked at some of the post on here about if this game is dead or not. does anybody know if this game is dead or not? and as far as updates go I have seen other games go any where from 3,6,or even 9 months before updates. just because its been 6 or so months since the last update doesn't mean its dead . the op guy may have just got too busy doing other things or is taking a break .
I tried to make a game back in the 90's and know first hand it is a pain to do updates like alot of people want my game got updated about every 8 months or so . I pulled the plug on it in 2000 . just trying to fix bugs would take about 3 months or so just to make it run a little better.
Easy. Have a look at the latest Mind Drop and decide for yourself if this is done or not.

TheCin

Aug 6, 2017
Cant wait 4 the new update
i mean, the game has too many women as i can remember all their names, but its always fun
Im curious, where the story goes
The BIG harem yes, but how its end with the basketball team and the school itself, i cant imagine

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Many girls, yes.
Not much more than in other big harem games, though.
But too many? No.
Pretty much all of the girls planned for the game are or should be known already.

I can't remember all characters names either but to be honest literal shit has a better name memory than me.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Many girls, yes.
But too many? No.
Pretty much all of the girls planned for the game are or should be known already.

I can't remember all characters names either but to be honest literal shit has a better name memory than me.
Right now I just want see some basketball games. He does make good updates but should throw some loops in too. I think many would agree with me others just want bang the rest :D

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Many girls, yes.
But too many? No.

And I usually have problems to remember the names in games with less than 10 characters.

Reactions: chicho1958

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i know what it means now

WVM= Wank. Vape. Motivate.

yup no need to thank me guys/gals just think of me as your hero!!! do it!!!

Reactions: markel1000

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
And I usually have problems to remember the names in games with less than 10 characters.
Lucky you.

No I meant I have difficulties remembering names if my brain either deems the name not funny, the person not "worth remembering" or I am unable to associate some most of the time silly word salad with it.

Example:
My doctor has the last name grohs (I'm german btw.) which very roughly (ignoring letters, going by sound) translates to big. What I associate is "She isn't that small ..."
Actually she is compared to me but that's the first random thought that crossed my mind ...

I also employ this "tactic" with the characters of VNs. At times it fails though.

If I'm not remembering your name that is not meant as an insult.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I'm not remembering your name that is not meant as an insult.
Welllllllllll, it kinda is.

No I meant I have difficulties remembering names if my brain either deems the name not funny, the person not "worth remembering" or I am unable to associate some most of the time silly word salad with it.
You just said you don't remember names if that person isn't worth remembering or has an amusing name.

So it is kinda saying "I don't remember you because you bore me".

And I like it.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes