Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
A patch is never 100% save. Actually I've read recently a post from a dev (I think it was lockheart) who even has now big troubles with a patched game on itch.io because he used I think paypal for the billing - and somehow they checked his game and itch forces him now to stop his account with their payment method...
Damn. i had no idea... this is insane honestly.
Itch.io is banning all adult games. Not just lockheart.

• Wow
Reactions: Minx077

gimmemilkies

Mar 24, 2023
just uploaded with a "abrupt ending" to a path that will "be finished friday" any of the 52/52 been on time/ finished properly yet?

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Did they finally play basketball? And who won? If your response is going to be play the game then please don't bother replying cause i won't be playing this again so i will appreciate it if you can be a gentleman or lady and tell me who won

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah and the release will go down a tier with every 12 hours

So if no top donator releases it on here

We might be waiting for 3 to 4 days even tho its out now

TBH that 12 hour delay between tiers is crazy long

Specially for a update that was delayed :ROFLMAO:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Did they finally play basketball? And who won? If your response is going to be play the game then please don't bother replying cause i won't be playing this again so i will appreciate it if you can be a gentleman or lady and tell me who won
If you aren't interested in playing the game, why ask? Not trying to be a dick or anything. Just don't understand.
It was actually an exciting game and a good way to tell the story. Of course, WVM won!
Yes...
Play the game to get the other answer :whistle:

Reactions: Deus Void and Devka

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
they did not. why you tell lies....
I may or may not be an asshole in disguise. :LOL: ;)
Best if you play the game and watch for yourself but if you really don't want to play the game... This spoiler tells you what happens:
Ok, they would've won if it did not break out in a fight.

Reactions: CircaAD and Nezron

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: (y) :)It would be interesting if Elizabeth got pregnant with our Mc instead of Lizzy.Mc was not seen to cum inside Elizabeth:unsure::(:mad::oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: pecard255

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
This game is broke, developer don't know if it's "hobby" or main source of income. Anyone expecting anything decent is hanging on their belief of God. Be thankful and move on.

Reactions: Jarul and The D0n

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Fan signatures:
These fansigs are outstandingly brilliant! Wish I was half as talented.
The sparkling yet subtle animations, just amazing! How do you do this?
Would you happen to have one of Skye by any chance?
I've searched but can't find a good one of Skye and I think I'm in love with him/her.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
I'm legit curious in how its gonna unveil the Skiye plot and if we can fuck Cerdar.
I hate the fact she is the real sister

Reactions: Tkoyama
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes