grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WVM-S2-CH1-EP8B2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GokuSSB

Mar 7, 2019
I want to ask something. Betas are for upgrade renders, didn't it? Cause when I try to play the game always end in the day 34... Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I hope the game becomes better with sex scene animations. Right now being ~4 hours in, almost every sex scene is POV missionary. It's basically only 2 perspectives every single time..

Often the scenes start with really great still pictures and good angles, then the animated scene comes and, surprise: POV and you see only dick & pussy in missionary or doggy and nothing else.

Also, why is there no gallery?

Reactions: medion
Sep 16, 2021
Been following this for a while, but really I'm impressed with the new consistency. Bravo Braindrop, can't wait to play this tonight while i'm watching the playoffs
well I mean, being consistently late technically IS consistency.. so you're not exactly wrong

also assuming it's another BD burner account, they always seem to come out randomly whenever a late update drops

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 8 B2] [Braindrop]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
well B2 was short (and we all knew it would be, that's ok) but I thought it was pretty good. Is it weird that I am more excited to see the MC be with Skye than most of the other girls? Well I think the game is still very good, I know that some people think the quality has gone down, but WVM is still one of my favorite games, and I always look forward to more.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
So I haven't played this game since it went on hiatus a good while back. I'm just wondering if it's worth getting back into, I do remember some talk about sandbox elements being introduced or something? Can anyone give me a quick run down on what's changed? (for reference the last thing I remember playing in the game is dealing with aftermath and PR stuff after the bio mum ran that guy over and the MC went into a blood rage. But it has been some time so I might have gotten a bit further and forgotten).

Any decent trans scenes been added?

I don't overly care about the story or basketball. I'm just looking for a quick run down on the current state of the gameplay mechanics, sex scenes and a rough estimate on length.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes