Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Episode 9 was a good update: I played through the whole game again, going full man slut. By my count the MC fucked 17 different girls. During the game the MC had sex (not counting HJ,BJ) 49 different times, and anal sex 3 times. Your play might be different depending on choices. Just for fun. Anyway update was good, some nice scenes. I don't have any problem with how the models look or facial expressions, I think they all look just fine, I think it is just the art style of the developer.

Thanks for the update, look forward to more. peace.

Reactions: kankeraap0321

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Also, As many girls as have been creampied multiple times, someone's got to be pregnant. Either that or his sperm don't swim right, lol
I have seen some guys that do sports that had some really nasty injuries and cannot have kids anymore, but the mc look like a healthy person, i have no idea why yet he don't have any kids.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is it possible to get Just the update Links as well so you don't need to download the whole thing evertime!!!!!

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Episode 9 was a good update: I played through the whole game again, going full man slut. By my count the MC fucked 17 different girls. During the game the MC had sex (not counting HJ,BJ) 49 different times, and anal sex 3 times. Your play might be different depending on choices. Just for fun. Anyway update was good, some nice scenes. I don't have any problem with how the models look or facial expressions, I think they all look just fine, I think it is just the art style of the developer.

Thanks for the update, look forward to more. peace.
can laid on harper?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting WVM S2 C1 E9 to Android with the cheat/music/walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

natecali23

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone else find Cedar's character to be absolutely insufferable? Need her to have a blood transfusion with Magic Johnson in the next update. FOH with that bru bru shit so cringy.

Reactions: Mars_ixv and splamo

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Love the whole concept of this game granted some stuff taking forever as I've seen loads of back and forth when having MC pursuing of various paths. It took it quite some time to get the enabling of lesbian content which I do hope with that option being enabled it does occur as just that the girls with each other not having it count when in threesome with MC...lesbian sex is no dicks so here's hoping (especially once that redhead gets out of her shell)

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes