Fiigmo

Jan 13, 2023
And the latest excuse is....

Borpa — Today at 8:06 PM
Keep things directed at me not at each other or it will get removed.

Patreon post will be up later tonight, but just to quickly get it out there. I had some irl stuff pop up this week that slowed me down. Everything will be out by the end of the month still. Part 2 is any day now and will be around 300 renders, part 3 will be near the end of the month and will also be 300 renders.

[8:06 PM]
Released to everyone right away btw, I'll let you guys know when it's uploading.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
" It´s a matter of days, not weeks " and " everything will be out by the end of the month still " huh...

Btw, congratulations to whoever had the guess about irl issues :p It´s getting more ridiculous with each excuse. Even I´m at a loss of words rn :ROFLMAO: :poop: :poop: :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
"Some irl stuff pop up"
His TV broke so he couldn't watch football and he been "tinkering" on how to fix it

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020

Patreon post will be up later tonight, but just to quickly get it out there. I had some irl stuff pop up this week that slowed me down. Everything will be out by the end of the month still. Part 2 is any day now and will be around 300 renders, part 3 will be near the end of the month and will also be 300 renders.

Released to everyone right away btw, I'll let you guys know when it's uploading.
Here we go. I have a PHD in BD Bullshit. This translates to.

We'll see part 2 by the end of the month, likely Feb. 3-4 weekend. Part 3 will be released in either late Feb or late March as he'll restructure his wording on how these parts are split up to confuse everyone. Because, I don't remember there ever being any mention of a part 3 for Episode 13 until now.

This is exactly what he did for Episode 12 in August. Delayed, split into parts, delayed, released "part 1" in August with "part 2" coming "next week" which was released Oct. 29 which was the mass orgy with strangers on the boat.

Last edited:

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020

So he has a holdup with an update that was allegedly already done in november.

Honestly, I start to miss McKenzie at this point. Hopefully she will "revive" when shit starts to hit the fan again? It was funnier when he wrote his things in 3rd person.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
hey, I was able to open the .RPA file with "RPA Extractor Online" and see the all the images until the previous update Chapter 1, Episode 12.
Now when I Try to see the pictures the images dont appear from this point forward: Captura de ecrã 2024-01-21 223623.png
Is it possible that rotten brain fucked up the files?

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Well, someone clearly hasn't experienced gastrointestinal distress from In-N-Out's animal style fries.
To be honest, I wouldn't eat anything that comes from a place called In-N-Out :ROFLMAO: . Of course, it's no different from eating a slider from White Castle.

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr
Nov 6, 2018
I played this game back when it was just starting, and I stopped because of the girlfriend. I hated that girl man. Something about her irritated me. Now, this was years ago, and I notice that the game has became really big, which is nice. My question is, is there an option at some point to break up with her? Cause I would pay to do that, lol.

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
I played this game back when it was just starting, and I stopped because of the girlfriend. I hated that girl man. Something about her irritated me. Now, this was years ago, and I notice that the game has became really big, which is nice. My question is, is there an option at some point to break up with her? Cause I would pay to do that, lol.
No, you can't get rid of her. With each harem member added her ass gains mass. She's too powerful at this point in the game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Please tell me at least i can cheat on her
Temporarily. There's a cheating path but it gets retconned out for the season 1 rewrite whenever that happens.
After that MC isn't dating her until after probably the Jasmine pool scene so all the girls he fucks before that is no longer cheating.
Even in the current version though the cheating path ends after the Jasmine pool scene where Jamie decides she's a cuckquean and wants MC to0 fuck everyone. So kinda for now but not really.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes