KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I just want to see if my theory about Delilah being the other car crash survivor is true. After that, fuck this game.
Well probably Delilah is not the other car crash survivor because as far as i remember Azel told the MC that he and another girl his age survived only and if that is correct Delilah can not be her my question is about the tattoo

Draal3

Oct 10, 2021
I have a good question? What does WVM stand for anyway? and when is a new update coming out because This is one of my favourite games, also when are you going to bang your adopted mother? Also when are you going to bang The Rainbow Girls? Also Rain {I never could spell her name right} also the cheerleader's of the revel university?
There is a real life college, well it is a college "district". I have no idea if that is what BD had in mind for the game or not. It is in California, USA. It consists of West Valley College and Mission College. Collectively they are known as WVM.

Update and other questions?...no friggin clue for any of them!!!

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I was a Patron of Braindrop's an eternity ago, like 4 years ago I think, and he really shook my trust in any game devs ^^' I've recently started supporting another dev, and it's so nice to just have consistent, small content updates with no bullshit, no drama. Forgot what that felt like xD

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I was a Patron of Braindrop's an eternity ago, like 4 years ago I think, and he really shook my trust in any game devs ^^' I've recently started supporting another dev, and it's so nice to just have consistent, small content updates with no bullshit, no drama. Forgot what that felt like xD
I'm the same there are some dev's that I will support but just like you BD has reduced my trust but I will donate to those who deserve it once the updates come out so that they can continue their work and I don't feel like a freeloader

Reactions: Grif1001

Khanz1

Apr 28, 2023
Liking the game. But man the MC can be a bit of a wimp at times. Waiting for him to start wearing monk attire.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes