Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I can only speak for myself.

This story, these characters, is still, and I don't think it will ever change, one of my most favorite ones. In spite of the poor managing skills of the creator, he did make something that still stands out among the bevy of games/stories in this site. Did he always make good choices? No. He didn't. Yes, he's guilty of the cardinal sin of not being perfect. He's inconsistent, inconsiderate, unreliable, yes he's all that. I still don't care, and I still have the same feelings for WVM as I've had since the first time I played it. He can remake, redo, turn everyone into quacking Ducks, I don't care. I still love it, I am still waiting, and will keep doing it.

I am not even going to give the second part of your post the dignity of an answer.

Anyone that disagrees with me, feel free to do so. It's your life, do with it what you want.

Peace :)
This story ?? this AVN may had story in the beginning but at some point story got thrown out of the window

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
And? Your point is?

Please read the last line of my post.

Peace :D
My point is obvious....WVM has no story anymore it's just a metiore game that has lots of sex and that is it... I like it for that but that is all it is the story at some point flew out of the window , no offense so are most of the character development on the whole project...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
My point is obvious....WVM has no story anymore it's just a metiore game that has lots of sex and that is it... I like it for that but that is all it is the story at some point flew out of the window , no offense so are most of the character development on the whole project...
And you clearly don't see my point...

I couldn't care less.

I still love it. I still play it. I still enjoy it.

You? Well you do whatever the fuck you want to do. Think whatever the fuck you want to think. Write it in capital letters on a highway for all I care.

I will still say the same. I love this game.

If you don't? Well, it's YOUR loss, not mine. :)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
And? Your point is?

Please read the last line of my post.

Hey guys, come on. Both of you have some valid points, and each is free to have their own opinions. KK, I enjoy reading most of your posts. You have a good view point on many things. FG I admire your convictions and enjoy your posts as well. We all have something we like about WVM even if it's getting difficult for some of us to see those things or remember them but if we didn't we wouldn't still come to this thread hoping for an update.

FG isn't just some BD fanboi who's gushing over his hero. He admits that BD has messed some stuff up and made mistakes. He's also brave enough to post in a semi-toxic thread that he still loves the game and I believe he has a right to do that. So good on you.

KK is right, when taking the game as a whole. It is mediocre. It didn't start out that way and those of us who have been watching and playing it from the beginning still remember the hope we had for it initially. Hope that was crushed, and the story we loved at the beginning now has so many convoluted twists and turns that lead us down blind alleys to leave us face to face with duck faced girls, that many of us do feel betrayed and are left wishing for a better story with actual character growth and development.

Both of you have good points and there is plenty of room for both of your views, because at the heart of them, you both agree that BD has made some mistakes with WVM. I think we can all agree on this without fighting over weather we are feel optimistic that BD can still put out a good VN despite those mistakes or let down and betrayed by BD's continual repetition of promise big deliver small.

So, I want you guys to stop the bickering and kiss and make up, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

*edit* All joking aside, it isn't really worth fighting about.

Last edited:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
And you clearly don't see my point...

I couldn't care less.

I still love it. I still play it. I still enjoy it.

You? Well you do whatever the fuck you want to do. Think whatever the fuck you want to think. Write it in capital letters on a highway for all I care.

I will still say the same. I love this game.

If you don't? Well, it's YOUR loss, not mine. :)

I find the game to be crap story wise , from the beginning , but I'm with him on this one . He just respectfully layed out his feelings on the game , without trying to force it . It's fine if he enjoyed it , and to just disagree . We know what toxic idiots look like from past convos , it's not that

Reactions: Grif1001

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Last year I made a decision about this thread. Where WVM is concerned, I no longer seek, or believe, any deadlines. When it's here, I play it, I enjoy it, I spend a couple days rolling myself over it. Then I put it in storage and go about my life again.

I don't participate in the endless toxicity of this thread, on the hate for BD, on the criticism of this of that and that also... I don't care. There are people here that haven't played WVM in quite a while, but still come here to beat the dead horse of BD unreliability. The way they behave is like they learned that behavior from someone, and don't even consider any other way to express themselves. I don't even read them anymore.

What do I do? Why am I here? Well, I will NEVER claim to be a voice of reason, lol, but I do have a voice. A voice that says that whatever BD makes to WVM, is unable to stop me from loving it. Him? Couldn't care less. I have zero sympathy for him, except for creating WVM and being the sole producer of it, he has no other place in my life, unlike all this people here that seem to have an extremely morbid fixation with him. They dissect his words. They hung on each and every one of his doings. He transcended from person to pet hate.

I find all that so absolutely unnecessary, that it borders on stupidity. I don't read a word he says, I don't care for any date he promises, I don't believe in any excuse he gives, I simply don't want anything from that person, except updates to WVM, when and if he makes them.

I am only here for the game, when there is a game to play. Period.

Peace :(

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Last year I made a decision about this thread. Where WVM is concerned, I no longer seek, or believe, any deadlines. When it's here, I play it, I enjoy it, I spend a couple days rolling myself over it. Then I put it in storage and go about my life again.

I don't participate in the endless toxicity of this thread, on the hate for BD, on the criticism of this of that and that also... I don't care. There are people here that haven't played WVM in quite a while, but still come here to beat the dead horse of BD unreliability. The way they behave is like they learned that behavior from someone, and don't even consider any other way to express themselves. I don't even read them anymore.

What do I do? Why am I here? Well, I will NEVER claim to be a voice of reason, lol, but I do have a voice. A voice that says that whatever BD makes to WVM, is unable to stop me from loving it. Him? Couldn't care less. I have zero sympathy for him, except for creating WVM and being the sole producer of it, he has no other place in my life, unlike all this people here that seem to have an extremely morbid fixation with him. They dissect his words. They hung on each and every one of his doings. He transcended from person to pet hate.

I find all that so absolutely unnecessary, that it borders on stupidity. I don't read a word he says, I don't care for any date he promises, I don't believe in any excuse he gives, I simply don't want anything from that person, except updates to WVM, when and if he makes them.

That sure is a lot of words for stating you don't care. Also this isn't an Airport, no need to announce your Departure.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
The game to a certain extent had a story, then the DEV decided to cut part of the story out of fear of Patreon,After a long time, the money got to his head and he started to delay the updates.

Reactions: mofonistik

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020

Your input is very welcome, it's the fuel this thread needs to keep it fresh when BD goes silent, much better than the incest question and birthday renders! (y) (for my own selfish amusement, I admit).

And to keep things going, let me point out that the "toxicity" of posters here prevent clueless new players to spend their hard earned money on this shitshow and hopefully push them to support a much more deserving Dev, have you ever though about that?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Your input is very welcome, it's the fuel this thread needs to keep it fresh when BD goes silent, much better than the incest question and birthday renders! (y) (for my own selfish amusement, I admit).

And to keep things going, let me point out that the "toxicity" of posters here prevent clueless new players to spend their hard earned money on this shitshow and hopefully push them to support a much more deserving Dev, have you ever though about that?
ohisee.gif

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Just noticed this on his SubscribeStar:

View attachment 3698720
Is this guy for real??
After saying that the update was almost done (always is), he goes on vacation a full month, a full month????
I hope that when he comes back from vacation he finds that all of his patrons canceled their subscriptions!
Seriously now???of course he would go for vacation...He works so hard, things like this will ruin him financially when people stop giving support

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes