Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Doubt it, you'll probably just see the game go abandoned.
The game has been abandoned a long time ago, honestly he it doesn't even need money anymore.
but he still keeps taking money from supporters who don't care about losing money.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Rest assured that your grandchildren's grandchildren wil be able to play the finished game
Well the only way for " my grandchildren's grandchildren to be ale to play WVM finished " will be if Dev actually ever work at it seriously and make progress but real progress about the actual story because story flew out of the window at some point and now the plot is MC goes to a college with a shitty basketball team to save them and fucks all the women that he meets there with his gf's blessing

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
The game has been abandoned a long time ago, honestly he it doesn't even need money anymore.
but he still keeps taking money from supporters who don't care about losing money.
It hasn't been abandoned though, patrons are being milked, but there is still stuff coming out, regardless of how slowly.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
It hasn't been abandoned though, patrons are being milked, but there is still stuff coming out, regardless of how slowly.
Dev supposedly had already finished with the latest update he was working on and he said that only testing was left and then he would upload the update yet instead he left for vacation and all of us left to wait for more than a month for the update

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Well, it was already time for a Vacation from doing nothing all the time. :ROFLMAO:
You know that with all the so called (grinding out) of material in between watching different sports playoffs as well as the drafts for the teams he's got to unwind from all the stress some how. And what does it matter anyways? His gullible fans will continue to believe his excuses and pay him their paycheck as long as he says he's working on it. Until his fans turn on him and stop drinking in from the teat of BS that is NutDrop we will continue see his excuses. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Dickbutttt

Jun 12, 2020
Sudden? Sudden??? SUDDEN?!?!?!?!?
Hahahahaha you must be new here or something. The amount of people posting because they like the game compared to the people posting because we love to clown on braindead has been a 1:10 ratio for longer than I can keep track. Dude's a liar, a clown and a con artist. I'd call him scum but that'd be an insult to the dried piss staining the floor beside my toilet.
damn dude tell us how you really feel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kcaldw

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Sudden? Sudden??? SUDDEN?!?!?!?!?
Hahahahaha you must be new here or something. The amount of people posting because they like the game compared to the people posting because we love to clown on braindead has been a 1:10 ratio for longer than I can keep track. Dude's a liar, a clown and a con artist. I'd call him scum but that'd be an insult to the dried piss staining the floor beside my toilet.
I'll be honest here. My take away from your comment was that you piss on the floor instead of into your toilet.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Why the sudden hate to the creator? I mean it's been some time since he uploaded but it's bit much isnt it?
The thread went from overwhelmingly positive to overwhelmingly negative almost exactly when DITLO:H was released, around two years ago. The decision to censor the DITLO, and the author's decision to engage in bizarre pixelization of the MC's face, along with his combative attitude around complaints, really soured people on BD, even though BD had already stopped updating with any regularity around fall of 2021.

Before DITLO:H was dropped, the only negative comments were either about incest or were shouted down.

Since then, it is more common to see people refer to BD as scamdrop than braindrop on most pages.

Reactions: Edrick23

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Dev supposedly had already finished with the latest update he was working on and he said that only testing was left and then he would upload the update yet instead he left for vacation and all of us left to wait for more than a month for the update
This was already explained, that is subscribestar's method of pausing payments.

I'm in no way defending BD and what he's done to his supporters. He's a liar, and cheating people... and if his supporters start to respect themselves, BD will likely lose a ton of support, but that hasn't happened yet.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes