godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
I mean.. He said the update was "almost done", then says he has some "news soon", then he goes on "vacation". I get vacation is just paused payments, but dude cmon. He gets all the hate he deserves. Anyone know any devs that actually have passion on what they are working on? Checking out Desert Stalker. Seems interesting.
View attachment 3743088
Killer7 passion on what they are working on. " My New Family " completed and "My New Memories paused do to personal legal shit" also working on 3rd game now

He's been through hell, but still posts weekly I'm sure if any other Devolper would of gave up and moved on.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Killer7 passion on what they are working on. "My New Household" completed and "My New Memories paused do to personal legal shit" also working on 3rd game now

He's been through hell, but still posts weekly I'm sure if any other Devolper would of gave up and moved on.
My New Household?
Did you smoke some crack?
The game is called My New Family... :FacePalm:

• Wow
Reactions: Black Mamba24

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Short story I've been away for a few weeks, I'm a little too lazy to read pages and more pages of the thread. To summarize, what is the last excuse that the "developer" gave us?
He's been too lazy to even give an excuse for the past 6 weeks or so.

Reactions: mofonistik

returner

Sep 2, 2023
----------------------------------------------------NOT IN DEFENSE OF BD--------------------------------------------------------------
It's hard to make a harem VN.I see a lot of people making good points for/against the VN so I felt like sharing my pov too.
Mainly because of all the stories you have to introduce and somehow make sense. The more characters you pile on, the harder it is lose track of wtf is going on. And you have to take narrative shortcuts because otherwise the grind:fap ratio is out-of-whack.
Which is why it is so hard for most VNs to continue building. For example, look at Lunar's Chosen - another harem game with various themes. You will find the same narrative mechanics, hot girls love MC because of X. In the case of WVM, MC is the secret son of Satan which is why nobody can see his face and everyone falls in love with his magic dick. The rich cultists are already under his control and soon the world will lie at his feet squirming under the raw majesty of the presence of BD MC. :KEK:

But jokes aside, as a fledgling dev myself, I understand that things come at you fast and it's hard to keep yourself together after all the struggles.
It is my perception as a new dev, nothing much.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
----------------------------------------------------NOT IN DEFENSE OF BD--------------------------------------------------------------
It's hard to make a harem VN.I see a lot of people making good points for/against the VN so I felt like sharing my pov too.
Mainly because of all the stories you have to introduce and somehow make sense. The more characters you pile on, the harder it is lose track of wtf is going on. And you have to take narrative shortcuts because otherwise the grind:fap ratio is out-of-whack.
Which is why it is so hard for most VNs to continue building. For example, look at Lunar's Chosen - another harem game with various themes. You will find the same narrative mechanics, hot girls love MC because of X. In the case of WVM, MC is the secret son of Satan which is why nobody can see his face and everyone falls in love with his magic dick. The rich cultists are already under his control and soon the world will lie at his feet squirming under the raw majesty of the presence of BD MC. :KEK:

But jokes aside, as a fledgling dev myself, I understand that things come at you fast and it's hard to keep yourself together after all the struggles.
It is my perception as a new dev, nothing much.
The problem is he keeps on creating these problem onto himself with the 20+ characters, changes to their face, lack of responsibility, breaking promises of certain characters, teasing and milking certain characters. He ignore the criticism and keeps making excuses for the game.

At this point only fan arts or someone getting the models to create a better story of this game is needed.

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
The problem is he keeps on creating these problem onto himself with the 20+ characters, changes to their face, lack of responsibility, breaking promises of certain characters, teasing and milking certain characters. He ignore the criticism and keeps making excuses for the game.

At this point only fan arts or someone getting the models to create a better story of this game is needed.
I really think that the amount of characters/lack of story/changes to faces isn't really the problem. People wouldn't be so disappointed if they weren't invested. Dr Pinkcake of Being a Dik updates the game ones a year and nobody is giving him shit for it. If Braindrop would be more honest about how long things will take him, (even if its going to be a long time,) nobody would care. He sets the expectations himself and hasn't made a deadline in over a year. Just tell people its going to take you 4 months. It's fine

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I really think that the amount of characters/lack of story/changes to faces isn't really the problem. People wouldn't be so disappointed if they weren't invested. Dr Pinkcake of Being a Dik updates the game ones a year and nobody is giving him shit for it. If Braindrop would be more honest about how long things will take him, (even if its going to be a long time,) nobody would care. He sets the expectations himself and hasn't made a deadline in over a year. Just tell people its going to take you 4 months. It's fine
A lot of people give DPC shit for only releasing once a year too, and he also gets called a milker. But he provides more than enough content to show that he wasn't just dicking around the entire time, something BD cannot say the same about.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
A lot of people give DPC shit for only releasing once a year too, and he also gets called a milker. But he provides more than enough content to show that he wasn't just dicking around the entire time, something BD cannot say the same about.
They pretend not to see that DPC makes 6000 renders, + 500 animations.
While BD Go away for a while and release a mediocre update of 200 renders

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
They pretend not to see that DPC makes 6000 renders, + 500 animations.
While BD Go away for a while and release a mediocre update of 200 renders
200 renders if we're lucky. Because despite being called the biggest update ever each time, it still gets split into multiple releases that also get delayed, built up as huge, then rinse and repeat.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Dr Pinkcake actually gives content that's more than 10 or 15 min and has actual progress with each of the LI in his game. As-well end up delivering his update with top notch graphics, tons of renders and animations. You can be invested in a game, but how long will the dev be invested, cause braindrop clearly is only invested in the milking aspect with lack of progress and piles of excuses. While Dr Pinkcake has brought fire updates even if its once a year cause his community knowns it will be amazing. While braindrop needs to be accountable in whether there's gonna be an update or not cause what's the point of investing your money if no product is actually being worked or your getting less for the amount you been promised that you are paying.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
so Braindrop is back to farming cash without giving anything for it eh?
guess we have to wait for him to be in need off a quick cash infusion again .

we will then get the 30min update hes been working on for 2 years then, whit 1 or 2 15min updates in 2-3 months then his bank account is nice and fat again so he can go on vacation from all the hard work he did

Reactions: CollectorTivan

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I really think that the amount of characters/lack of story/changes to faces isn't really the problem.
It is a problem. Let's imagine that WVM is not a VN but a restaurant. With the different groups of LIs, we have no real focus on the plot or the relationship with the characters and it all feels very half-baked. The duck faces most of the ladies get is like chocolate sauce in my metaphor, BD seems to really dig it because he slaps it on everywhere he can no matter how repulsive the result is afterwards. The best example of this is Katie, whose design I wasn't a big fan of before, but what happened to her face is almost assault.

On top of that he can't take criticism, some of the things written here are not constructive, maybe, but with BD it's more like he's a petulant child with his reactions. Plus his filter bubble on his server where he's sometimes celebrated like the Hideo Kojima of the AVN world, whom I also find overrated, but that's another matter.

Reactions: ssphyxius
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes