WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
The game is ok but I think when Season 2 happened, the house suddenly changed unless it was a different one. Also the story is just literally fuck women and occassionally there's something about your previous life or basketball. At the moment, the story is so far gone from Basketball that it's insanity

Felidako

Apr 4, 2021
Little over an hour ago:

View attachment 3757938

The "yes" is a response to the update being ready within the next two weeks, but we all know how full of shit he is.
Another classic by BD :LUL:
>promises update is out early may
>announces 3rd week into may that it's gonna be out by the end of month for sure
>"the update is very close to being done, wont be long" :Kappa:
>"I'll be silent until the update is out"
>ffw a month of silence later and the first thing to break his silence WONT be the actual release

peak entertainment

Reactions: Tzxrb

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Maybe he suddenly decides to be a football/soccer fan and decides to watch the whole tournament
He'll decide that it is to big of an update and needs to get broken up into parts and the 1st part will get released after the Olympics. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

H4MPU5

Aug 9, 2021
He'll decide that it is to big of an update and needs to get broken up into parts and the 1st part will get released after the Olympics. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Summer olympics 2024 or 2028
I have been watching to much hockey so the conversation there is about 2026 winter olympics

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I think Im in the minority here but I really like the game. In fact it's one of my favorite VN's of all time. I' also really like to shit on BD because he's a compulsive liar. I think two things can be true at the same time. This is a good VN and the dev is a shitbag.
Very true , you can appreciate the game and still be aware and accepting of the truth . It's rather healthy , and something missing from too many fans of the game .

Of course , not gonna lie as i keep repeating it , i do find it mediocre , at least more bad than good . I used to be allured by the whole basket rookie plot , quickly got disgruntled by the pacing , the dialogues , the basket parts , the story . I also used to find it visually appealing , and was pleasantly surprised back then , by how trans characters where initially included and treated . Now things are just overall worse in my book

I doubt you're in the minority here , far from it . Considering the high rating , download and view rate , i bet that there is instead a silent majority . It's pretty much the same people trashing the game , the dev and having fun over it lately

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Very true , you can appreciate the game and still be aware and accepting of the truth . It's rather healthy , and something missing from too many fans of the game .

Of course , not gonna lie as i keep repeating it , i do find it mediocre , at least more bad than good . I used to be allured by the whole basket rookie plot , quickly got disgruntled by the pacing , the dialogues , the basket parts , the story . I also used to find it visually appealing , and was pleasantly surprised back then , by how trans characters where initially included and treated . Now things are just overall worse in my book

I doubt you're in the minority here , far from it . Considering the high rating , download and view rate , i bet that there is instead a silent majority . It's pretty much the same people trashing the game , the dev and having fun over it lately
Yeah, I started to see it the same way for awhile now. Didn't mind it when it was focused around a dude and a small core group of LI. I could look past the MC never playing basketball since the game quickly became more of a fuckfest with a sprinkle of story. But there's so many girls now that they're being named colours or weird ass names like 4t or whatever the hell their name was. Too many and not enough updates to go around.

Still have a small laugh though when the dev makes fun of it all with the opposing player making cracks about the MC going off on vacations and hardly playing what he is at that school to do.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Anything new with this game?
I remember playing it ages ago. Did MC play basketball yet? :KEK:
MC played half a game and if i remember correctly the majority of it had render labels akin to "basketball game 1 of 6" at the bottom of it during the MCs part. Then the MC got ejected and suspended the remainder of the exhibition games. Oh yeah, and there's still giant black boxes over the MC's face in some renders instead of the dev trying to cleverly hide it with a scene object or something.

• Wow
Reactions: Belerial

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Anything new with this game?
I remember playing it ages ago. Did MC play basketball yet? :KEK:
yeah a basket ball game did happen
There was even a team foto after MC included(covered like some criminal whit a black bar in paint :ROFLMAO:)

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes