kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
that would mean he has to drop a 1400 render update in few days. yeah we are not getting anything anytime soon.
I never believed that we were to begin with. It has been a BS fest every time he says he's going to release an update. :whistle: :whistle:

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
Just IMAGINE not pausing the subs for this month because he has so many ppl to support and care about and still not being able to deliver even though those ppl count on you xD Ah, i forgot. He´s getting paid either way :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Let´s be real here for a moment. Does any of you belive his bullshit stories? :)
He paused it last month. He will release this month (presumably) so that's why he resumed subs. He pauses before the end of the month and resumes them at the start of the month, because he is late on the deadline. He has done this before. You're just misunderstanding what's happening.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
He paused it last month. He will release this month (presumably) so that's why he resumed subs. He pauses before the end of the month and resumes them at the start of the month, because he is late on the deadline. He has done this before. You're just misunderstanding what's happening.
1.pause at the end off month(people think they get a free month)
2.Start it again at the start off the month( when the billing is done and get paid)

Repeat to print cash without actually having to do work

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Glad to see your brown nosing game is still strong. For sure we all just misunderstand him and his intentions or what we ourselves experienced with him in the past. (like saying he´s going to pause the pledges but still taking money)

Don´t even bother reacting to my post. After this ur going straight to the ignore list. Can´t deal with your whiteknighting anymore.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Braindrop is consistent, just not in the way everyone was hoping for. If they set a release window, you at the very least know they're going to miss it nowadays.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: henry hopkin

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Glad to see your brown nosing game is still strong. For sure we all just misunderstand him and his intentions or what we ourselves experienced with him in the past. (like saying he´s going to pause the pledges but still taking money)

Don´t even bother reacting to my post. After this ur going straight to the ignore list. Can´t deal with your whiteknighting anymore.
That's obviously NutDrop or one of his special fanboys that believe his BS there Wolf. But your right with the ignore list.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Should be French (and maybe others) - I remember reading a really detailed explanation on here how the pronoun rules differed.
If I remember right, the pronoun isn't based on the entity it's used on (exclusively?) there, but it's relation to something/one else - so the pronoun used for father changes depending on whose father you talk about or even in which context you talk about that father.

And then you have other languages with other differences resulting in translations like 'Talk to the John'.
almost all that come from the latin chain have those similarities,french,spanish ,italian,portuguese[minor] and also romanian in some extent,...but the rules apply for all these languages,[when refering yo ..exp your father[your example] is the same as in english,also depend in the context,can change but not alot,.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
1.pause at the end off month(people think they get a free month)
2.Start it again at the start off the month( when the billing is done and get paid)

Repeat to print cash without actually having to do work
ofc who will be so crazy to turn off the cash machine....he is cashing almost 100 grand a year so....he is the broker of vn's why play solid if i can risk everything and ppl will never complain...

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
WTF has BD sold you some tinted glasses that blocks out bullshit. Maybe take them off,take your head out of his ass and spend some time reading the actual update posts here . Even better look at some other games which have far better quality than this which the dev's actually deserve the support then get you and the rest of the BD minions to support them instead

Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes