shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Probably, but the point I was making, was that the Dev of BADIK doesnt give the fans and supporters reasons for complaining like BD does to us...
and is up to them to support teh dev or not....but i guess some of the supporters only pledge to get theupdate i presume....

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm thinking that's probably him anyways. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I also think we'll get an update from one of the other games we follow along with HP long before we see an update here. You know the 1 I'm talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
iwant to really know what is a awful satrt of the day for him,....he pretty do what he want's and no need to go to "work" for his needs ,...so i dont know how someone can say an awful startof the day and continue being a duchebag all day long...i know he livesin his bubble but man ,..he is doing what he wants,when he wants and is always complaining about something,..he is pretty much living la vida loca right now,..and oing lot of money doing so....by now im not sure who deserves more credit ...him for this scam or his followers for being part of the 'CULT OF 'BRAINDROP'S SAGA"
An awful start for him is running out of milk to go with his chocolate chip banana nut pancake breakfast while sitting by the pool his patrons built.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I just realized when this finally updates I might actually have to replay it not sure if I got my save anymore. Well if I do i'll actually take part in the orgy this time I skipped it on the trip lol

• Wow
Reactions: shamtiiomi

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
On a different note, while we keep on waiting, I tried to find the meaning of "WVM" on the internet and here are some results:

What does WVM stand for?
Your abbreviation search returned 7 meanings

Rank Abbr.Meaning
WVMWhite Van Man
WVMWireless Vulnerability Management (network security software)
WVMWisconsin Veterans Museum (Madison, WI)
WVMWerkplaats Voor Medezeggenschap (Dutch: Workshop Participation; business training; Netherlands)
WVMWest Virginia Mountaineers (West Virginia University; Morgantown, WV)
WVMWitte Van Moort BV (Netherlands)
WVMWater Vending Machine

:ROFLMAO:

Feb 2, 2024
On a different note, while we keep on waiting, I tried to find the meaning of "WVM" on the internet and here are some results:

What does WVM stand for?

Rank Abbr.Meaning
WVMWhite Van Man
WVMWerkplaats Voor Medezeggenschap (Dutch: Workshop Participation; business training; Netherlands)
WVMWater Vending Machine

Isn't that the name of the College?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021

What does WVM stand for?

Rank Abbr.Meaning
WVMWhite Van Man
WVMWater Vending Machine

I mentioned it before: Weekly Vacation Mode.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020

What does WVM stand for?

Rank Abbr.Meaning
WVMWhite Van Man
WVMWater Vending Machine

Still like the one that was said on here before Wait Very Much :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes