Feb 2, 2024
You know, he wouldn't have so many crashing issues if he eliminated the animaion and sound.
We really don't need any of that to enjoy the game, not to mention it causes update delays.

Reactions: prezes777

idrismarvin

Dec 14, 2023
You know, he wouldn't have so many crashing issues if he eliminated the animaion and sound.
We really don't need any of that to enjoy the game, not to mention it causes update delays.
Yo! After three days of staring at a blank screen, something didn't feel right, so I decided I was going to delete all the animations! Obviously this means I will have to re-go over all of the scenes in the update, but I'm working really hard I promise. The first chunk of the update (without animations) will be out at the end of the month at the latest. Side note - who's looking forward to the Olympics? I've decided to start sleeping on Paris time so I can watch as much as is humanly possible!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I prefer animation. I don't think those are what's causing the delays.
Right, what causes the delays are the designs of new LIs, birthday renders, an Excel spreadsheet of things he's supposedly done, and of course his time-consuming hunt for the North American river bald eagle.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Question is though is that the renders from the previous updates added to this one :ROFLMAO:
Most of those are going to be the animations anyway. There is no way in hell he went from his struggle with 200ish renders every couple of months to 1750 ish. Either he saved up or most of it is going to be animations. Regardless of what it´s actually going to be, a pile of shit won´t turn into a pile of diamonds all of a sudden.

Oct 19, 2020
He's testing the update maybe max 1 hour long for days. If he starts to check grammar for that i can guarantee any stutter person can get read out whole game faster than him reading the update.

He's having so called crashes never doing a thing about it. I'm pretty sure he's lying about it. If i was having these problems and im depending on this game i should change config or change some parts or even install new os. But he's just ignoring and praying it to go away.

Jul 28, 2023
You don't understand. These stupid little spreadsheets? Memeing about his excuses and terrible work ethic? The MacKenzie Saga?

We're not waiting for the game. This IS the game.
It's all just a social experiment like that Community episode where they find out how long it takes for people to break when they repeatedly get told to wait another 5 minutes.
The Braindrop Principle

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
yeah something comes up after each promised release date, Dev thought they would have last chapter posted think it was 13th 14th this month and the next chapter a few days later... cant remember but sadly they were missed again, such is life.

CypherR

May 23, 2024
You don't understand. These stupid little spreadsheets? Memeing about his excuses and terrible work ethic? The MacKenzie Saga?

We're not waiting for the game. This IS the game.
:ROFLMAO: omg whats the Mckenzie saga? Ive been in and out with this game since its start up but dont know about this, or at least dont remember. Mind enlightening please? Bet its hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow74

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
yeah something comes up after each promised release date, Dev thought they would have last chapter posted think it was 13th 14th this month and the next chapter a few days later... cant remember but sadly they were missed again, such is life.
ep 13 was supposed to be out in like October originally, then sometime November, then before Christmas.

The most recent dates for 13 were like July 2-5, and ep 14 was the week after. Might be off by a day or 2 in either direction, lol.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
:ROFLMAO: omg whats the Mckenzie saga? Ive been in and out with this game since its start up but dont know about this, or at least dont remember. Mind enlightening please? Bet its hilarious
Here's a summary I made before.
MacKenzie is a character in the game that is assigned by WVM to be Ethan's social media manager. We haven't really seen too much of her tbh, but soon enough she will choke on that superstar cock.

Maybe a year ago, I don't even remember, the biggest coincidence in the world happened: Braindrop hired someone to handle his Patreon account. This person would give updates, field questions, and even force out a release if BD was stuck in his head for too long.

This totally real person's name is MacKenzie.

There was an intro post where "she" acknowledged this "coincidence", "she" laid out the new plan going forward, that BD wouldn't even need to touch Patreon because now he has "MacKenzie". But this absolutely genuine flesh and blood person did not stick around long. There was never a forced release, because as usual, BD did get stuck in his head again. There was some Patreon account trouble, where "she" didn't have actual permission to release an update or some other bullshit. I think the very last thing we heard about this definitely-not-made-up person was that "she" would be off for a few days, to visit family or something. And then... nothing.

BD kept posting like nothing happened, because the emperor has no clothes.
BD is a comedy machine :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes