Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
She has a rocking body.
Definetily worth pursuing if she gets rid of that loser husband.
But that's another story worth waiting for.
Anpther challenge for the MC, can't wait to see that.
Millie is a broken mess trying to work a really crappy marriage, and dealing with two daughters fucking the same man and having no issues with him fucking down the rest of the campus... She most likely becomes jealous of her daughters joy and will want some herself at
some point... In comes CUCKQUEEN Jamie pushing MC to befriend and console her mom who inevitably becomes enthralled by masculine chivalry
and bombarded by insane levels of testosterone surrounding the MC...The MILFS already locked in will give her direct and indirect influence and encouragement... Given how Jamie and Elizabeth are sexually wild... They probably got it from their momma before their dad started murdering her spirit... ONE DICKING WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING FOR MILLIE.. THAT IS A HOT SCENARIO!!!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
can't wait to see Millie's reaction to the mc's dick. then she will learn the way of the harem master...and then a phone call to her lawyer to begin divorce preceedings stating abuse as the cause for divorce..when it is really her addiction to mc's dick..

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
can't wait to see Millie's reaction to the mc's dick. then she will learn the way of the harem master...and then a phone call to her lawyer to begin divorce preceedings stating abuse as the cause for divorce..when it is really her addiction to mc's dick..
well i don't know about you but i would not even think of fucking Millie... I would like to fuck Harper ,and the other milf whose name i don't remember now ...she is the mother of that blond cheerleader girl

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
my brain dropped waiting on Braindrop to stop milking but that'll never happen thanks to all the generous patrons, so by the time MC get drafted i will be one with the soil

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
my brain dropped waiting on Braindrop to stop milking but that'll never happen thanks to all the generous patrons, so by the time MC get drafted i will be one with the soil
I was thinking along the timeline the sun would have exploded by then and we'll all be atoms

• Haha
Reactions: PNHSUKI
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes