KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
most of the day away.... aka watching the Olympics on his couch
Personally i liked the game's vibe even though the story is so complicated that nobody can understand it, i do want to play the full game but i am not and i have not hold my breath waiting for it, when the update is out i will play it...

Reactions: NotTheReal16

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
I don't know how much longer I can last! anxiety is consuming me. If I die, someone contact BD and tell him to create balls and bring the update soon! And ask for more prominence for my Rachel and call the child with her Takeshi if it's a boy and Reilen if it's a girl.

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
Personally i liked the game's vibe even though the story is so complicated that nobody can understand it, i do want to play the full game but i am not and i have not hold my breath waiting for it, when the update is out i will play it...
I don't think the story is complicated...
I'm very curious about meeting Dahlia...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: johnnyM

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I hacked into Braindrop's computer and found that it's completely devoid of anything WVM related, except for everything he's posted on Patreon so far, and this.
View attachment 3878581

There was also a list filled with excuses, and a bookmark for an online random generator :HideThePain:
If you did hacked his computer , you could have done way more than simply copy this image...

Reactions: strickeen

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I don't know how much longer I can last! anxiety is consuming me. If I die, someone contact BD and tell him to create balls and bring the update soon! And ask for more prominence for my Rachel and call the child with her Takeshi if it's a boy and Reilen if it's a girl.
Not sure if that would work for you but , when i feel like that about this game i play it from 0 just to refresh my memory of all the girls names

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
Not sure if that would work for you but , when i feel like that about this game i play it from 0 just to refresh my memory of all the girls names
I've played from scratch so many times... I even know the holes made by Bd in the work... like for example when he presents blue and orange from the rainbows with Willabelle... she says that blue works with fashion and you have your clothing brand and orange kitchen... but on the yacht they are inverted... blue kitchen and orange and model and you have your clothing brand

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes