strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
Two possibilities:
1) The tracker has been accurate and honest, and an update is coming shortly.
2) It's been all smoke and mirrors, there is no update, and BD is going to be radio silent for a long while until he can reset and start a new cycle for the update.
Do you believe that silence could finally mean the update is gone?

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Two possibilities:
1) The tracker has been accurate and honest, and an update is coming shortly.
2) It's been all smoke and mirrors, there is no update, and BD is going to be radio silent for a long while until he can reset and start a new cycle for the update.
I am hoping the no daily tracker means he is working on the dev report as he said the dev report would come out right before the release but that is high tier hopeful thinking so we will have to wait and see lmao I mean tomorrow is the last day of his "it will be out this month" so we may get lucky but if it doesnt drop in the next 48hrs we wont see it until mid August at the earliest

Reactions: strickeen

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I am hoping the no daily tracker means he is working on the dev report as he said the dev report would come out right before the release but that is high tier hopeful thinking so we will have to wait and see lmao I mean tomorrow is the last day of his "it will be out this month" so we may get lucky but if it doesnt drop in the next 48hrs we wont see it until mid August at the earliest
September of next year it is. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: hic86 and Jimmy_Jam

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
Let's be positive then... I hope he meets the deadline this time!

Jun 26, 2023
Looks like my August prediction will come true. There's no way in this reality that BD will have the game fully finished and posted by the end if July 31st. As I stated before, he will push this until August (at least) so he can get a whole other month of subscribers money.

There's no reason for me to doubt that. If I could bet money on this I would.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Looks like my August prediction will come true. There's no way in this reality that BD will have the game fully finished and posted by the end if July 31st. As I stated before, he will push this until August (at least) so he can get a whole other month of subscribers money.

There's no reason for me to doubt that. If I could bet money on this I would.
Isn't it obvious??? :unsure:

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I was thinking that he will put a dev report today to say that he going to upload the update tomorrow or else he going to pause his patreon again. With that way he can delay again.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
You don't understand. He hasn't slept in *however many hours sounds extremely impressive while not quite straining belief* and he just fell asleep before he could start uploading.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances his ISP has just reverted to dial-up speeds, but they assure him it will all be sorted within the next couple of days.

Which will turn into about a week, when we get another unofficial dev report, wherein he shares his decision to split the update into chunks, with the first 200 render one being uploaded within the next few days(read: about a week or so).

The problem with that is that it will give our author more time with the other chunks of the update and he will find something to fix, nothing major-no need to be dramatic- just a few tweaks here and there, everything will be out when it's ready, no solid release dates this time, although if he were to guess he'd say the 24th of August is a safe bet. But he'll make sure to acknowledge that he doesn't deserve the support but appreciates it nonetheless.

And would you look at that, the tweaks put him in a really negative headspace so he just kinda had to go incommunicado for longer period of time, but he knows it's a mistake and will do his best to keep everyone informed going forwards.

Whaddaya know, October has almost passed us by.
If I was BD I would hire you to be the next McKenzie.

CypherR

May 23, 2024
Vegas should open up bets on this:LOL:. Bets on releases, potential excuses, delays, how much truth is actual being told and what is actually received.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Vegas should open up bets on this:LOL:. Bets on releases, potential excuses, delays, how much truth is actual being told and what is actually received.
Problem is, we'd need accurate and honest information to bet against, and GFL getting that :ROFLMAO:

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
You don't understand. He hasn't slept in *however many hours sounds extremely impressive while not quite straining belief* and he just fell asleep before he could start uploading.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances his ISP has just reverted to dial-up speeds, but they assure him it will all be sorted within the next couple of days.

Which will turn into about a week, when we get another unofficial dev report, wherein he shares his decision to split the update into chunks, with the first 200 render one being uploaded within the next few days(read: about a week or so).

The problem with that is that it will give our author more time with the other chunks of the update and he will find something to fix, nothing major-no need to be dramatic- just a few tweaks here and there, everything will be out when it's ready, no solid release dates this time, although if he were to guess he'd say the 24th of August is a safe bet. But he'll make sure to acknowledge that he doesn't deserve the support but appreciates it nonetheless.

And would you look at that, the tweaks put him in a really negative headspace so he just kinda had to go incommunicado for longer period of time, but he knows it's a mistake and will do his best to keep everyone informed going forwards.

Whaddaya know, October has almost passed us by.
If we get the update by then it would be a Miracle but i think that we have more chances around christmas...
Don't forget that WVM= waiting very much

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
"Sorry guys the update was pretty much ready but it didn't sit right with me so I went ahead and started to work on chapter 15 while I change some scenes to keep things fresh you know, but don't worry next update will be chapter 13, 14 and 15 with 5000 renders, totally worth the wait!

Oh and by the way next dev report is about the remake of season 1 that you guys asked so much about!!
I won't be pausing pledges this month as my cousin is ill and my cat is missing so please feel free to leave at any time!
Stay awesome, I appreciate you guys staying around for so long!"

I can see him doing a dev report like that... wouldn't be the first :ROFLMAO:

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
"Sorry guys the update was pretty much ready but it didn't sit right with me so I went ahead and started to work on chapter 15 while I change some scenes to keep things fresh you know, but don't worry next update will be chapter 13, 14 and 15 with 5000 renders, totally worth the wait!

Oh and by the way next dev report is about the remake of season 1 that you guys asked so much about!!
I won't be pausing pledges this month as my cousin is ill and my cat is missing so please feel free to leave at any time!
Stay awesome, I appreciate you guys staying around for so long!"

I can see him doing a dev report like that... wouldn't be the first :ROFLMAO:
painful... but real

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes