jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I find it kind of ironic that the new person pretty much has the same job as NutDrops alter ego Mackenzie. Could it be that NutDrop came up with a new alter ego. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Insistent perfectionism my ass. If that was the case the characters( LI's) wouldn't have duck faces and the MC would actually have a face instead of a fucking square black box on his head. Give me a fucking break. Dude needs to just go away at this point.:devilish::devilish:
Maybe Mackenzie vanished because they were trans and had to get the surgery done. They are now fully recovered, and changed their name to Dionyx. So they can help Braindrop again.

Either way, it is suspiciously similar and I don't buy a single word of it. It's just way too convenient. Only a little more than a week or so ago he was totally sure he was going to get this update done on time, in fact by the 20th roughly. Now it'll be done by the 20th... of August.

So not only does he happen to not have the update done on time like he promised. He's also enlisted another of his IRL friends to help him. Again.

Why did he not mention this his last post? That he has hired one of his IRL friends.

None of it makes any sense. He's spinning his wheels trying to gaslight people, it's the only sensible explanation.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
I find it kind of ironic that the new person pretty much has the same job as NutDrops alter ego Mackenzie. Could it be that NutDrop came up with a new alter ego. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Insistent perfectionism my ass. If that was the case the characters( LI's) wouldn't have duck faces and the MC would actually have a face instead of a fucking square black box on his head. Give me a fucking break. Dude needs to just go away at this point.:devilish::devilish:
Seeing this kinda makes me worried..... Should I have ended my post with a [/sarcasm] ??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
So we won't be getting ep 13 on August 10th and 14 till August 20th because they are stuck on two scenes one in 13 and one in 14 but good news is they are looking to hire help to take the load off

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
This last post has surpassed even my expectations for the amount of bs he dropped. Like god damn, my expectations were already hella low, but this takes the cake. Now the real question, what are all his shills doing with this "news"?

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
This last post has surpassed even my expectations for the amount of bs he dropped. Like god damn, my expectations were already hella low, but this takes the cake. Now the real question, what are all his shills doing with this "news"?
Question is do they dare revolt only to be silenced :ROFLMAO:

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
I highly doubt that, why now and not earlier??
Please don't expect me to honestly answer that, because the reasons could vary from the absurd, to fairly mundane. I was merely clearing up from my reply that he (apparently) wasn't LOOKING for someone, that he had already found someone.

If we're going to clown on BD (which brings me great joy, btw), I appreciate accuracy. No need to make up, or misrepresent what has been said, when what's been said is already insanely funny and entertaining (in a sad possibly DID type scenario)

Reactions: tslojr

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
That's what I've been wondering specifically the state of the Discord, if I was one his followers/supporters I'd be fuckin' livid.

Reactions: jish55

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Pledges will not be paused for August, so please adjust your pledge accordingly.
I fully acknowledge how badly I've fucked up and once again you guys owe me nothing and I owe you a lot. I have been quick to pause in the past and have done so often. Admittedly I very much want to pause this month as I absolutely do not deserve your money right now, at all. Especially after the events of this month. The only reason I am not doing so is because I am taking care of a lot of people and shit is rocky, I promise I wouldn't if I didn't have to. But things should be fine after this month. If the dates are not met I'll refund anyone that asks for one. (I would do all but idk if that's something possible on here or not.) Also if you're seeing this after the 1st, you're free to ask for a refund as well.

Once again I implore all of you to consider pausing your payments until things are back on track. Check back again in a few months and if things are smooth then re-pledge.
All of this update will still be available to you if you cancel as long as you join the discord or reply to my comment in the comments so I can send it to you in a message.
This is the worst part of that whole post. He's literally trying to guilt trip people into not canceling their subs.

"I'm not pausing payments even though I don't deserve your money because I have to take care of a lot of people, but if you really want to you can cancel yours yourself." more or less.

This along with the standard stuff about feeling bad etc. is just full-blown psychological manipulation.

He is honestly miles worse than Icstor or any of the other "bad devs" ever were at this point.

Feb 29, 2020
This is the worst part of that whole post. He's literally trying to guilt trip people into not canceling their subs.

"I'm not pausing payments even though I don't deserve your money because I have to take care of a lot of people, but if you really want to you can cancel yours yourself." more or less.

This along with the standard stuff about feeling bad etc. is just full-blown psychological manipulation.

He is honestly miles worse than Icstor or any of the other "bad devs" ever were at this point.
How do you think he managed to keep so many followers? He's been using this disgusting strategy for years.

Reactions: grim019 and kcaldw
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes