KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
10K a month? No wonder updates are late.
All that time in only one game.
Imagine if he were to do 2 or 3 more games, he would be a millionare by now.
Makes me want to learn how to draw duck lips and start my own game.
Well the whole "millionare by now" depends on the following things

1) how much money is the tax Patreon users need to pay!
2) How BD handles his money( if he spends to much on buying stuff like expensive branded clothes,accesories etc)
3) which country he lives on...Rent in some countries is really high and low in others

tm2804

Feb 19, 2023
So can anyone tell me at least how long it'll take?
I wanted to try this game but I thought I will try the new the update.
Since dev-kun taking his sweet time, should I wait or not?
Please Gentlemen tell me, I patiently waiting for the new update.
Edit:- there's graphic Violence tag, there's some dark scenes too?
i like this game it is just a basic harem game where what story there is is only to meet new girls the violence is a fight between team mates so not a dark story there ( hope that helps u i wood give it a go if i was u )

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Wonder does the mofo will actually stop ghosting people and have an actual response/making new excuses on the 20th? Cause I'll be damn sure that the sorry-ass ain't gonna be online before that day.
He might come online on the last minute with a "technical issue " excuse , he has done it again

Reactions: AlexTorch

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
if you havent yet, you should check move the chains, its also a sport game.
Important to note that MTC only has sports as an overlap with WVM. It isn't a wide open, talk once and add them to your Harem type, and it has a solid story base. So for anyone else don't go to MTC expecting it to be really light hearted and basically a fuck 'em all type. It's a great game, but it is doing almost everything differently than WVM.

Can't speak to game of inches, haven't tried it yet... But from the description, it sounds more like a football version of WVM.

Last edited:
Reactions: YepperCause
Aug 18, 2019
I played this "game" already with Milfy City, Waifu Academy, and Light of my Life ... Never again. Not worth the disappointment. My bet is that we get an update in time for V-Day next February. Also, a Mod should put the Abandoned tag on here in the meantime.

Reactions: kcaldw and Noid42

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I played this "game" already with Milfy City, Waifu Academy, and Light of my Life ... Never again. Not worth the disappointment. My bet is that we get an update in time for V-Day next February. Also, a Mod should put the Abandoned tag on here in the meantime.
Even if i agree with you about the tag.... it wont happen due to 3 reasons

3months without communication ( Devs talks alot without giving a update) so this cant be marked because of that.
18months without a update on here ( its been 7 months or 6 months ) so it doesnt count.
6months with a on-hold tag ( this has never or never will have a on-hold tag) because then it will be marked abandoned

I still agree with you even tho these 3 rules feel like bs at times

CypherR

May 23, 2024
Well light it my Life has regular communication from the dev and also was clearly understood that it'd be about 1-2 releases a yr, similar to how how being a dik releases. They were both dropping big updates though in those releases.

Here though is the lack of transparency and truth and constant excuses and delays BD gives.

Feb 2, 2024
Is there a game remotely similar to this one?
But in this case it's a female protagonist, no sports path necessary.
A girl that works her way up to a huge harem and it also has to have a good story or better.
I know there has to be more then one.
At least 4 or 5 to keep us busy for another 4 months or so or until this update miracle comes through.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
MMm with a Female MC , i mostly remember lesbian centric harems ... in games such as Champions of Liberty (superhero themed) or from i believe the same dev Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association . Yuri University with 5 or 6 girls i believe ?
Love & Sex Second Base got a choice between Female and Male MC , but the Female path got less content and is still being updated . Good Girl Gone Bad got choices , but i don't think the harem size is even close
Yeah outside of lesbian stuff , you don't see huge harem for female MCs

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes