otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Another day another BD missed deadline, it hasn't been a month since his last streak and he promised (again) to not give deadlines then to not cause expectations and yet here we are, he missed one yesterday and already gave another one today... another streak incoming?

KMDavis

Jul 13, 2021
It's simultaneously funny and sad that the WVM that we have now is less entertaining, enjoyable, and well-written than the updates not getting released, BD's excuses, and the forum postings. I hope BD never releases an update so I can keep enjoying this forum. LOL

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
As someone who watched the Cowboys/Giants game last night I don't see why you would when you have anything else you can be doing. Those two teams are beyond fucking boring.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Eh, It should be flexible. Some games only do 1 update a year, wouldn't want to see them flagged for going a few weeks over. But maybe 6-10 months of "Soon", "Finishing touches", and "Basically ready"..... Then it should at least be an option. 6 Months of 0 activity (whether it be on SS, Patreon, or here) from the dev, should give it some sort of tag.... Maybe not abandonded, but something to indicate it may end up there soon.
With those kinds of games you know the dev is working on them so they wouldn't trigger it. But with WVM it's not being worked on at all.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
so far its been : "daz has been crashing but i've not had a mental breakdown because off it yet"
BTW DAZ is really crashing a lot last 2-3 days.
Although that shouldn't be his excuse-after all the problem was compiling,right:)

• Haha
Reactions: HiHaHo

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
View attachment 4075296 View attachment 4075297 View attachment 4075299

soooon he needs to sleep because he was up for a few days now :whistle:
"Issues haven't been technical"
"Issues today haven't been technical...Yet"

Looks like one of his minions caught out one of his lies and tried to shore it up real quick. It takes way more competence and confidence than that to be a good liar. You have to remember and keep track of too much bullshit in play that is ricocheting around. Not worth it. Easier and less stressful to be above board.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Let us never forget, daz can crash permanently and that would have no effect on the 2k+ renders that were ready for the final half of 13. we didnt get that cause ummm, oh compiling issues that will be resolved or have been resolved. its too much, but i love it. no matter what goes wrong, until he admits he never did the renders he promised he had ready so so long ago, everything is BS. yet he manages to so seriously discuss daz crashes.

great start to my morning, today is gonna be a great day.. also someone needs to make a spongebob squarepants meme, "9 renders later"

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
you´ve got to be kidding me xD This guy can´t be real. Imagine promising an update for almost a year, but EVERY SINGLE TIME he wants to release it, something different happens. You can´t make this shit up. It´s hilarious xD

You know, even if i wanted to feel sorry for all his cultists, i´m not gonna xD At this point they are just helping him digging his grave. The hole is so deep, if i were him i´d stop digging though or he´s gonna end up somewhere in the middle of the indian ocean

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes