afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
It’s nice to see the discord start to devolve again and people on here try to explain why they think this time the reason he was not able to upload the day of, next day and day after that is because he is affected by the hurricane. From what I saw he never said it was the hurricane, just that he randomly lost power and his battery backups needed to be replaced. He will come up with some excuse to explain away why he can’t upload when he gets power back and the claim he has to turn back on pledges on the 30th to recover from the non existent damage.

Anyone that believes a word out of his mouth is deluded beyond help.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
BD claiming his dog ate his homework has been working for him for 3 years now, so why should he stop?
If anyone still supports this guy, well, they deserve whatever bowl of crap he serves them.
Patreon giveth and Patreon taketh away.

KMDavis

Jul 13, 2021
well no battery from a smartphone lasts that long,unless he has a laptop with one or two spare batterypacks.
The problem with a laptop is he'd at the very least need Wi-fi, which requires power. But, this is BD; he always forgets his lies and contradicts his falsities. But also, with all the Patreon money he has, he could realistically drive somewhere with power and stay in a hotel with free Wi-fi. But, that would require logic, something BD is severely lacking.

Reactions: mofonistik

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
The problem with a laptop is he'd at the very least need Wi-fi, which requires power. But, this is BD; he always forgets his lies and contradicts his falsities. But also, with all the Patreon money he has, he could realistically drive somewhere with power and stay in a hotel with free Wi-fi. But, that would require logic, something BD is severely lacking.
no there are modells that do have wi-fi and a sim card slot for a mobile connection.
i have one of those called tablet-pc.
i don´t know if they are selling those models in the US but here in europe we have those.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Well that's quite simple, it doesn't meet the site's criteria to be labeled abandoned.

To be labeled abandoned a game must meet at least one of the following three criteria:
1) The dev states that the game is abandoned
2) The dev is inactive on all known platforms (more or less) for at least 3 months
3) The game has not been updated in at least 18 months
JESUS, 18 MONTHS!! Now I get It, I though the time was quite smaller, like 10-12 months.

Reactions: JapanLily
Aug 18, 2019
>.< i mean, if you're not gonna fucking release the damn thing, at least give us hate-monger-ammunition ... this sucks ... i've been waiting about 2 months for the ultimate explosion of fanbase-retribution on this guy, and allegedly, a hurricane doused those flames

how sad is it that i'm here? you know, i shelter animals for a living and practice non-fanatical veganism, i swear i'm not a bad person - - - but fuck this dude so hard with no lube, GAAHHH!!!!

P.S. > this has nothing to do with wanting to play the game, my headcannon is that it ended with the last MC/GF/Shauna scene

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
To be fair , not saying anything is the smartest thing he's done as of late . It sucks for us and our entertainment , but he should have stopped feeding the "hate" a long time ago with his outlandish claims and BS schedules . He'd still get negativity , but would be even more comfortable in his echochamber , with his cult patiently waiting and not getting even a chance to question non existing statements

Reactions: EclipseTheStars

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
>.< i mean, if you're not gonna fucking release the damn thing, at least give us hate-monger-ammunition ... this sucks ... i've been waiting about 2 months for the ultimate explosion of fanbase-retribution on this guy, and allegedly, a hurricane doused those flames

how sad is it that i'm here? you know, i shelter animals for a living and practice non-fanatical veganism, i swear i'm not a bad person - - - but fuck this dude so hard with no lube, GAAHHH!!!!

P.S. > this has nothing to do with wanting to play the game, my headcannon is that it ended with the last MC/GF/Shauna scene
well could happen when he unpauses the support and still delivers nothing.
than we will see what happens.

as long as all is paused nothing will happen because no one will be charged and there is no harm in waiting.

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
well could happen when he unpauses the support and still delivers nothing.
than we will see what happens.

as long as all is paused nothing will happen because no one will be charged and there is no harm in waiting.
what do you mean when he unpauses he did that weeks ago... didnt even make it 30 hours before he reversed the "im pausing till next year if i miss the update" .. he missed it said hes pausing... then a day later he said "im unpausing the subs if you dont like it unsubscribe"

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
what do you mean when he unpauses he did that weeks ago... didnt even make it 30 hours before he reversed the "im pausing till next year if i miss the update" .. he missed it said hes pausing... then a day later he said "im unpausing the subs if you dont like it unsubscribe"
Screenshot_1.jpg

nope he has still Pantreon and SubscribeStar on pause he will unpause it when he gets the update out.
but lately he admitted that he gets low on money,so it will not be long now till he unpauses all.

you are behind with what happend a lot my friend ;)

Last edited:

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
A person who makes ~$17k per month can afford a couple hundred bucks for a hotel room you'd think. But you know those 172 people and 6 house pets he's supporting might feel slighted.

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes