WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
I'm not even sure it's worth wasting any more time waiting for the worst dev at planning ever. Even other devs work on their game or make a few changes to make it better to play.

This game has the most crappy story I've ever seen and not even an attempt at even trying to make some of the characters seem unique and not "I wanna fuck the MC for no reason at all", The game really is only a Harem style game with no substance and no actual concequences to the MC fucking everything in sight

Reactions: Wolfeszorn and bufa

Noid42

May 19, 2018
I'm not even sure it's worth wasting any more time waiting for the worst dev at planning ever.
This game has the most crappy story I've ever seen and not even an attempt at even trying to make some of the characters seem unique and not "I wanna fuck the MC for no reason at all", The game really is only a Harem style game with no substance and no actual concequences to the MC fucking everything in sight
I mean, yah. it was a bit silly but not offensively so up until the bowling event, after that its all unga bunga tits and colors.
But time spent having fun is not wasted, and this thread is both hilarious and if we're being honest, written better than 98% of the titles on this site.
So yah, its been a long long time since I cared about WVM, but I'm 100% here for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
Yeah it's quite funny he's asking where he should cut off the update.... like hello you said two updates were going to be out by the end of the september (nevermind it was suppose to be done months ago in the first place)... and that's tomorrow and neither have been released. Don't bother quibbling over ending by daliah or jasmine scenes, end with what you have (which is probably not much) and just upload it.
lmao

Reactions: bufa

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
first of all, i want to have his phone. 3 days straight even though there is no power.... i´m lucky if my battery holds till the evening xD
If he has a car I can see a phone going for as long as needed so I can't really use that as 100% proof he BSing but at this point I don't believe anything the dude says so I 100% think he is using Helena as an excuse to get more work done as he had nothing for the longest time

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
What kind of phones you guys have?
Mine can go for a full week without need to be charged.
Of course I use it only for phone calls and no other things.

• Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi

Nov 12, 2021
THE day he wants to upload, an hurricane hit him. Man, this guy can't catch a break. Who can blame him ? Nobody knew about the hurricane, came out of nowhere.

Also love when he asks his followers opinion. Last time he did the complete opposite of what ppl choose. This clown is giving them the illusion of choice.

It gets better and better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 4084063
Guy making more than 10k a month over mutiple years, claim he can't pause the pledges this month. Nothing to see here, move along and don't you dare say anything or you will get banned from his little cult. Such a pos

Reactions: genopilot
3.70 star(s) 649 Votes