WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
I wonder how bad this guy was with Homework if it takes him this long to bring out a part of an episode not even a proper full amount like other devs who can do it in like 2 weeks max for each one

KMDavis

Jul 13, 2021
I wonder how bad this guy was with Homework if it takes him this long to bring out a part of an episode not even a proper full amount like other devs who can do it in like 2 weeks max for each one
BD probably is still in Kindergarten because his homework will be ready "soon". Lol

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
God, BD blueballed me so bad with the sister reveal. I was looking forward to fucking her :FacePalm:
The fact that he kept referencing the fact she wanted to fuck us too before the reveal is just rubbing salt in the wound :HideThePain:
I laughed but same. Was really looking forward to her back in the day. At least I still have Kimmy, Harper, and Nat to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and Wolfeszorn

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Of coooourse. A lazy procrastinator like BD who hasn´t put in proper work the last couple of years is doing a roadtrip just to upload an update that was supposed to be out months ago... What a hero. Anyone who truly belives that is dumber than i expected.
Wanna bet there never was a power issue where he lives and possibly just finished the tiny amount of renders he has now?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Of coooourse. A lazy procrastinator like BD who hasn´t put in proper work the last couple of years is doing a roadtrip just to upload an update that was supposed to be out months ago... What a hero. Anyone who truly belives that is dumber than i expected.
Wanna bet there never was a power issue where he lives and possibly just finished the tiny amount of renders he has now?
Mark my words: There will be a announcement that something happened to the medium used to transport the alleged update during the long road trip, which will lead to further delays as he will travel back to upload the update at home, where he fortunately has power again in the meantime.

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Wolfeszorn

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
BD gonna climb Brokeback Mountain to get better reception in his magnificent quest to upload. The gods are spellbound as they watch this warrior of the wastelands do his epic trek :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: hic86

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Why do I have a feeling he hasn't even done any renders and has made an excuse for why it's delayed AGAIN
He probably hasn't made nothing, but now he lost 3-400 subs, could be a lot of high tier. So if he wants money he got to work for them now..

Who am I kidding, he doesn't care anyway... :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes