Fr0stsign

Jul 30, 2024
Because gullible people (and cult members) take it easier then if he said "hey, I will chop this update into 3 parts... that turn into 6 parts down the road." Instead if it is "beta 1/2/3/whatever" there is an illusion that he will constantly improve the chapter, and with the last part the previous parts will be better quality with renders or dialogue (can't say story, sorry, no matter how I try to force it) then when it first came out.
so just because I was bored, I looked up what Beta actually means. According to "What Games Are": 'Beta' is a standard term to denote a milestone release during production in which game functionality is included and optimised (but may have bugs), game content is finished (but may have some implementation errors), and which is considered nearly complete.

In short: A beta is the finished game -or in this case an update, only thing missing is bug-fixing.

But in BD's world, everything evolves around him, so he just decided to call his little "updates" betas. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in his head besides food and sports. At this point WVM probably feels like the long lost memory of a childhood friend

Reactions: Shadow74

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
It seems BD is passive/aggressive. I think he does it to fuck with people.
This needs to be repeated more. Whether he's malicious in lying about updates, he's definitely annoyed at some of his fans and gets back at them by doubling down on things they hate (thiccness, duckface, teasing incest, splitting updates, teasing Harper, etc.).

3.70 star(s) 652 Votes