Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Being a WVM Discord member must be great. Nothing but vibes! Vibes up your ass, vibes shoved down your throat, vibes crushing you from all directions, vibes forcing themselves into your thoughts and dreams. Who needs the game when you got vibes! Especially compared to the pirate bitches, nothing but doom and gloom :KEK:
View attachment 22 Jump Street Discord vs F95.mp4

Aug 18, 2019
View attachment 4149580
how can someone talk so much and show no real action.
always blabbling and nothing more.....
the ??? is so that nobody can quantify how much work is left, realistically, it should be "nothing" because the update is *DONE* and being tested, but even after being *DONE* a day or 2 ago, he's adding shit to it

with the actual numeric of what is "left" being turned to ??? he could keep rolling back a release date an inside his own "head canon" be justified for it, and we couldn't call him out on it

sorry, it's late, been playing some Borderlands with my spouse :)

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
HAHAHA, So hilarious.
According to BD he's already tested everything and it runs perfectly, right?

Does anyone want to bet that when the time comes to release the update, he'll say something went wrong and it will be delayed a little longer?
No point betting on that we all know it will go wrong, betting on what excuse he will come up with this time is the one to figure out

Jun 26, 2023
Though I deleted the game, was bored and thought I'd pop in, see what's new with the shit show l known as WVM....and I am not surprised that fuck all has changed. An apparently Meh minor update since the last update which was close to a year ago (if I remember correctly, maybe 10 months) and that update was 20 days ago.

For updates that were all supposed to have been completed and ready to go months ago (his own statements)

Im still over this game but stay classy everyone. We all know BD ain't gonna.

3.70 star(s) 653 Votes