jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That's because he likely does not know himself . He likely did it thinking back it was "cool or smart" . And now he's sticking with it because of his ego ... because the "mean people keeps criticizing him over this and duckfaces"

it would at least be hilarious if he actually doubled down , like he did with the faces . I mean that if i was that petty and vindictive , i'd add tons of mirror and reflective surfaces everywhere , and pov where you keep seeing the blackbox
He should add a LI and call her Mrs. Blackbox.

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Shadow74

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
many many MANY visual novels do this, especially in Japan, to "immerse you" as the MC, that the MC could be "anyone" or "even you" ((which when done by a professional, kind of works sometimes, especially the "back of head" / "hide the face trickily" versions))
that maybe true but i doubt that they would do it like Brainfart did by putting a big black box there and hiding not only the face but the whole head and some space around it.
i know of some of them where only the face and nothing more is blacked out,but that are more comic VN and not in the digital world there i have never seen one so far.

Reactions: Nadira
3.70 star(s) 653 Votes