Aug 18, 2019
That last comment from mj is not a good thing to picture
i also do lite-work when i'm feeling sick, and BD himself stated (on the day) that he'd been sick for 3 days, *BUT*, he had posted about uploading a finished product *THE DAY BEFORE*, which means he had already been sick for nearly 2 days when he posted his final update (thus far), and went IN TO THAT SICKNESS with a checkmark already in place, KNOWING HE WAS SICK

so, maybe he's sick ... but his excuse is bullshit, or just outright lies

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Bullshititus comes with many varying symptoms, as well as an enhanced ability to generate excuses. In this case it looks terminal.

Sep 9, 2022
i also do lite-work when i'm feeling sick, and BD himself stated (on the day) that he'd been sick for 3 days, *BUT*, he had posted about uploading a finished product *THE DAY BEFORE*, which means he had already been sick for nearly 2 days when he posted his final update (thus far), and went IN TO THAT SICKNESS with a checkmark already in place, KNOWING HE WAS SICK

so, maybe he's sick ... but his excuse is bullshit, or just outright lies
the first 2 days i had mono the fatigue was so intense all i did was sleep and stumble to the bathroom (covid fatigue was similar only lasted a day) but cold or flu im the same way with working on anything and binge watching to pass the the time but if i feel my body about to throw up i have this ability to understand whats about to happen to my body and either turn my head away from my PC or try to make it to the bathroom. i think MJ comment is on par with calling BD stupid enough to ignore the signs and purge on his PC. well done MJ, bahato should let BD know MJ called him stupid

Jun 26, 2023
Remember kids, his illenss just so happnes when it's the world series . So funny how that works out. This "update" will only come once that's over. The soonest that will be done is October 29 / Early October 30th morning (depending where you live) or if it goes to game 7 that will be concluded on November 2nd , early 3rd (again, depending on your time zone).

He will somehow start to feel better after the 2nd most likely though. That gives him more time to fuck around.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Correction. Today is Sunday so BD is watching football and making bets. If he loses he'll use the "I have people to take care of" excuse to unpause payments if he hasn't already.
Not really the "I am sick and have a high fever is more realistic excuse"Also i doubt he even pause the patreon payments ...Someone with the personallity and attitude that BD has says one thing like " I will pause patreon payments until the end of 2024" and the very next minute he states that promising that is foolish and irresponsible of him....

3.70 star(s) 654 Votes