Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Does it? All it means is he had the idea for MCs dad to be a harem protag, I think even Rachel says something about it. The details dont necessarily have to be ironed out.
If that were the case, he shouldn't have left in the part where MC is literally his only son. Because having a million half-sisters just reeks of incest, which isn't going to happen.

Unless some satanic shit is definitely happening, and only a male can be the vessel for the Antichrist or whatever.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If that were the case, he shouldn't have left in the part where MC is literally his only son. Because having a million half-sisters just reeks of incest, which isn't going to happen.

Unless some satanic shit is definitely happening, and only a male can be the vessel for the Antichrist or whatever.
MC's secretly the son of Parental Love's MC. He only had one son too and like 22 daughters.

Sep 9, 2022
ah you live in the wrong one my friend,.... i dont know many democratic country's that put you in jail bcs we talk about incest or whatever shit is going on in the thread....
not every country has democracy has their form of government, not even BD's discord. for having americas freedom blind you, STRAIGHT TO JAIL!

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Does it? All it means is he had the idea for MCs dad to be a harem protag, I think even Rachel says something about it. The details dont necessarily have to be ironed out.
It's a pretty common writing practice to have the main story beats of a story planned out so I'm sure he had plans for the Dad from the beginning. The egregious part to me is how obviously and lazily he adjusted the story to avoid incest, It's likely when he originally planned things that several of the girls at wvm were going to be the mc's secret half siblings. My running theory is he's holding out hope that someone will do the work and take the risk for him by implementing incest content themselves and he gets the plausible deniability if Patreon ever comes knocking . It's would explain why he keeps the teasing going. Or more likely he just likes the financial benefit stringing along incest hopers gives him.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
not every country has democracy has their form of government, not even BD's discord. for having americas freedom blind you, STRAIGHT TO JAIL!
lol ok dude dont know where you are coming from but maybe is time to change your sorroundings,...no triying to disrespect but my freedom [im not form usa] and what i do whit it is my choice no matter where i go...i would do what is best for me but never put others choices over mine,only bcs i can....if ppl begging to behave "bcs they can" you and me will be on a slave path not long in the future....

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's a pretty common writing practice to have the main story beats of a story planned out so I'm sure he had plans for the Dad from the beginning. The egregious part to me is how obviously and lazily he adjusted the story to avoid incest, It's likely when he originally planned things that several of the girls at wvm were going to be the mc's secret half siblings. My running theory is he's holding out hope that someone will do the work and take the risk for him by implementing incest content themselves and he gets the plausible deniability if Patreon ever comes knocking . It's would explain why he keeps the teasing going. Or more likely he just likes the financial benefit stringing along incest hopers gives him.
Hahaha... You are a good writer so, I can see how you think that way. BD? Not so much. I think he got lucky because of the transgender craze surrounding Shauna and the story got insanely popular early on. I think he is a lazy ass, entitled, wannabe writer with no sense of comittment to the story or integrity for his product. He keeps the tease going because he gets away with it and gets off on it. He shies away from the incest, whether it was meant to be part of the story or not, simply because he's not dumb enough to kill the golden goose.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Hahaha... You are a good writer so, I can see how you think that way. BD? Not so much. I think he got lucky because of the transgender craze surrounding Shauna and the story got insanely popular early on. I think he is a lazy ass, entitled, wannabe writer with no sense of comittment to the story or integrity for his product. He keeps the tease going because he gets away with it and gets off on it. He shies away from the incest, whether it was meant to be part of the story or not, simply because he's not dumb enough to kill the golden goose.
TV gif. Patrick Stewart as Picard in Star Trek shakes his head slightly, looking proud and smiling as he slow-claps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: motseer

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Friendly reminder that last sunday he only needed to run some IRL errands "to get things out of the way" before uploading the update supposedly ready. The same update that was ready last month and was part of a total 2.4k renders update that ended up being a 400 renders update, but good news! this next update is 500 renders he just need to pose 10 to 15 renders...

This guy...

3.70 star(s) 654 Votes