Aug 18, 2019
so, y'all probably just waiting for all the fire screen-caps from tonight

and they'll get here eventually (if nobody else does the leg work)

just got home from my doctor appointment 3 hours ago ... didn't really go as well as i'd hoped
not looking for internet sympathy, just stating facts
probably not gonna do screenies tonight ... maybe after drowning some sorrows with the spouse

HOWEVER, if i don't post anything tonight, i'll do extra tomorrow
i'm not gonna die, just, was hoping things had gotten better, idk

see ya later

P.S. EDIT : i know this might actually seem meme-ish considering the BD pre-update sickness that launched this morning, but i'm actually for real sick (ongoing sickness, just been getting worse the last few weeks) so i got a check up

arguments aside, when you go trans, there is a risk, (just like with any type of medication, surgery, etc) and you gotta get check ups to make sure your body is ok (then just don't be trans, you idiot) i mean you might have a point, it's a choice, kind of, but i still want to be healthy for my spouse (you keep saying spouse like it's code for something) i have a husband, but he's not "gay" and i don't have the same equipment anymore, and when people learn i'm TransFemale they assume my husband likes dick, which he doesn't, and he was pretty stoked when i got confirmation surgery

(what the fuck all this TMI bullshit for) i got a lot of blood drawn and new drugs, i'm out of it, honestly, i said i wasn't looking for internet sympathy, and I AM NOT, but yeah, looks like i vented, i'll delete it later if people don't want to read it (you could just skip it tho)

Last edited:

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
I bet a lot of these people bought tickets to fyre festival.

side note but EclipseTheStars , anyone that want's to hate on you for who you choose to be can suck a dick, no pun intended. You do you boo. Just remember if you ever get down on yourself, even in your darkest moment, still have hope because you aren't one of these cucks. :ROFLMAO: Hope you get feeling better big dog

I think the dude that mentioned treating it like abandoned is accurate. Imagine you are waiting for a scene with some random character. The amount of time before An update comes out is a mess, let alone the one you are looking for. I still think he is holding onto one trap card in case the whole thing starts burning - the fuck Azel update.

Reactions: EclipseTheStars

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
I bet a lot of these people bought tickets to fyre festival.

side note but EclipseTheStars , anyone that want's to hate on you for who you choose to be can suck a dick, no pun intended. You do you boo. Just remember if you ever get down on yourself, even in your darkest moment, still have hope because you aren't one of these cucks. :ROFLMAO: Hope you get feeling better big dog

I think the dude that mentioned treating it like abandoned is accurate. Imagine you are waiting for a scene with some random character. The amount of time before An update comes out is a mess, let alone the one you are looking for. I still think he is holding onto one trap card in case the whole thing starts burning - the fuck Azel update.
BD is to concerned about his patreon money to ever let Azel get any love from the MC apart from the odd kiss on the lips unfortunately.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If i also made 15,000$ per month like this guy i would have had a god damn team working under me pushing update after update every couple of months with finishing a game every 2 to 3 years :cautious:
I found your problem. You have ethics and don't value money the same way.

Why settle for 15k a month for 2 years when you can get 15k a month for 5+ years instead while doing the absolute bare minimum.
If it works for Jpeg Citizen surely the model must be great for AVN's too.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
That's what happens when you decide to enter the most dangerous (or unluckiest) profession on God's Green Earth. AVN Developer!
It's true as soon as I released my game I got pregnant immediately, no bullshit. I didn't even know that was possible. I also broke both my pinkies and lost my house all in that same week. I try to push as hard as I can for my adoring fans but everyday I worry what lady luck has instore for me next.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
It's true as soon as I released my game I got pregnant immediately, no bullshit. I didn't even know that was possible. I also broke both my pinkies and lost my house all in that same week. I try to push as hard as I can for my adoring fans but everyday I worry what lady luck has instore for me next.
I've often thought about starting a game (I have a lot of ideas), but I already have too much crap in my life. I don't need anymore. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow74

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
I've often thought about starting a game (I have a lot of ideas), but I already have too much crap in my life. I don't need anymore. :ROFLMAO:
If you need another reason to avoid making them. Since I've started mine I've had almost no time to play any other games. When I do play them I find I'm constantly analyzing them from a developers perspective which I find fun but in a completely different way than when I was a player. You seem to be someone who enjoys playing/reviewing a plethora of games so I might recommend avoiding the dev side of things. Or do what you want I'm not your Dad (Yet).;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
According to him, he had everything ready since the 18th, he had even tested it. Anyway, you have to be very naive to keep believing in this guy...

By the way, EclipseTheStars and Better Cock Spock , you continue to maintain their point that BD was not a great manipulator and that they would give him another chance, as I said, time proved me right.
You're still on that? Jesus dude, I was over that forever ago.
1729906938978.gif

Reactions: YepperCause
Aug 18, 2019
alright, calmed down, had some dinner, there are a LOT of screenies, and things have completely exploded since earlier today in that discord, including MORBIL coming down with the law

i know Preg did some long-form screenies, i apologize if i repost anything, getting ready to drop a huge batch soon
~Katie

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
If you need another reason to avoid making them. Since I've started mine I've had almost no time to play any other games. When I do play them I find I'm constantly analyzing them from a developers perspective which I find fun but in a completely different way than when I was a player. You seem to be someone who enjoys playing/reviewing a plethora of games so I might recommend avoiding the dev side of things. Or do what you want I'm not your Dad (Yet).;)
I'm way too Anal to make a game. I'd be constantly thinking of ways that I think it could be better and doing remake after remake. :ROFLMAO:

Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
I'm way too Anal to make a game. I'd be constantly thinking of ways that I think it could be better and doing remake after remake. :ROFLMAO:
I do that a lot for my comments here on f95. I spend way more time than I'd like to admit writing and rewording what I'm trying to say. So I can definitely understand that. For my game I usually just tell myself it's good enough after a while and that I'll come back to it later only to never come back :ROFLMAO:. Unless it actually is bad then I actually fix it but most of the time I'm overthinking things.

Reactions: MiltonPowers
Aug 18, 2019
Screenshot (75).png
running story is that in the Spring "beating dead horses" was put up to keep the "hate" off the general chat, and when that didn't work, Morbil put up a 30second posting timer in gen chat for the Summer, and when THAT didn't work, a Half Hour timer was temporarily put in for the general chat ... the 30 second timer remains and i guess it was promised to be removed with the last update

Screenshot (76).png
users stating that they want to be heard and addressed rather than cast aside (makes sense, especially with the release status)

Screenshot (77).png
piss and vinegar start to build up

Screenshot (78).png
even among the cultists, apparently some have a line drawn in the sand for this BS (that's a good thing)

Screenshot (79).png
eventually some try to rationalize it

Screenshot (80).png
cultists add their 2 cents in as well

Screenshot (81).png
gotta love that sass at the end (will post more soon, this is about half what i got so far)

Aug 18, 2019
Screenshot (86).png
cultists getting desperate, Morbil making big-man-threats

Screenshot (87).png
i see the words you're saying, they still don't make sense my guy, - - you got normies arguing about the delay, and cultists arguing about the negativity, but NOBODY offering a solution other than "i go big mad with power abuse"

Screenshot (88).png
hate train gets accidentally de-railed, assist by Anti

Screenshot (90).png
me and Morbil finally going head-to-head over ""the incident"" which y'all already have the real screenies too, he's a liar
and Anti trying to cool things down

Screenshot (92).png
me not letting Morbil off the hook, giving props to Anti, and the end of the night's fiasco
that's all i got, took me nearly an hour to edit that thread, i swear there were over 120 posts since i left earlier

3.70 star(s) 654 Votes