WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
When are these people going to step it up to full cult. I need them drinking the special kool aid, getting raided and killed by the FBI, or at the very least killing and eating BD. What is this amateur hour. :devilish:

Gotta love the F95 hate. Maybe Morbil should go ask BD where he got all those supporters, or perhaps check out the first 2000 pages of this thread before BD became a lying scamming pile of shit. I guess he would rather secretly stalk Katie's posts. :LOL:

Come on Morbil come talk to us, or does your mouth only move with BD's fist in your ass. :unsure:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
People in this forum criticize BD all the time, but if people want to give him money, what's it to me.
I love you Milton :giggle:
I don't care who gives him money. I find the cult far more annoying then BD. If people want to give money to a proven liar that's on them. It's actually amusing at this point, watching them get fleeced while defending the man stealing from them.

However I'd take any bet that if he lost half his supporters at the end of this month the development schedule would immediately improve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong!

BD has no plans to release the update that was supposed to come out at the beginning of this month (which according to BD itself was already ready, it just needed a few minor tweaks) and which it has been postponing... the latest is today, which it has failed to comply with again?

In short, there is no date for the update to come out, right?

Personally, I think it has been scratching its navel all month, and hasn't done anything with the game, in essence just procrastinating all month,This is what living off the story is all about HAHAHA, my thought.

7_de_9_blog_juegos_de_rol_family_guy.jpg

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Personally, I think it has been scratching its navel all month, and hasn't done anything with the game, in essence just procrastinating all month,This is what living off the story is all about HAHAHA, my thought.
I think it's the complete opposite, he's going full crunch mode after not having done anything for months now.

Oct 19, 2020
Almost a month ago so called update released and more to come in S O O N. So BrainShit probably living somewhere else other than Earth. Maybe in his locations time moves slowly there and in Earth not that slow. Like Interstellar :LOL:

SoI have a propositon; Let's crucify 7767 for creating this thread :devilish:

Sep 9, 2022
Almost a month ago so called update released and more to come in S O O N. So BrainShit probably living somewhere else other than Earth. Maybe in his locations time moves slowly there and in Earth not that slow. Like Interstellar :LOL:

SoI have a propositon; Let's crucify 7767 for creating this thread :devilish:
crucify? weird way to spell celebrate. some countries we go to jail for saying some of the shit that's said here

byaaahh

Feb 3, 2018
This echoes what happened with the Demon Boy dev.

The update was almost done, just had to fix grammatical errors, was continuously delayed for months and the dev vanished with no update released.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
This echoes what happened with the Demon Boy dev.

The update was almost done, just had to fix grammatical errors, was continuously delayed for months and the dev vanished with no update released.
You'd be surprised how often that happens, I can think of half a dozen in the last year, that had the update ready to drop and then radio silence and nothing.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I just wish we could keep this thread on mute until Stacey appears in an actual release of content.

I guess realistically that would be perma-mute......

:(:HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WhiteyG

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well, it might not be what you expect because MC & Stacey have the same biological father.
Yeah, it's so obvious this was the original plan. Makes you wonder how many girls would have been your half sisters before BD pussy'd out.

I just wish we could keep this thread on mute until Stacey appears in an actual release of content.

I guess realistically that would be perma-mute......

:(:HideThePain:
1729973336382.png
1729973668105.png

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
When are these people going to step it up to full cult. I need them drinking the special kool aid, getting raided and killed by the FBI, or at the very least killing and eating BD. What is this amateur hour. :devilish:

Gotta love the F95 hate. Maybe Morbil should go ask BD where he got all those supporters, or perhaps check out the first 2000 pages of this thread before BD became a lying scamming pile of shit. I guess he would rather secretly stalk Katie's posts. :LOL:

Come on Morbil come talk to us, or does your mouth only move with BD's fist in your ass. :unsure:
I think that Morbil is BD's head rump ranger/fuck buddy. If he were to come here and talk to us he would cry to the MODS that we were bullying him. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG
3.70 star(s) 654 Votes