FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
You have a really solid game here, the scene replays are a really cool idea showing what the MC wasn't physically there for, and is a good way to have it so the MC doesn't have to be shoehorned into every scene. The scene from when the girls got stuck and the MC had to get the servers shut down was also really interesting and I hope the second half that got corrupted is possible to get in the future. I also like that the girls don't start out as "R*pe me daddy!" horn dogs after being touched just a little, gives it a more realistic feel.

Overall a solid game and I'm excited to see where you take it.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
I don't know if you mean that I'm talking about a different game or that what I'm saying can't happen in your game. In case it's the former, I've edited the text so it's clear that I'm talking about this game and what I wish could be done.
A game with all girls spared would require to play perfectly. I'd expect the average player to have to "sacrifice" one or two girls to keep up with the needed resources.
The game also will require constant balancing to make it a challenge for you guys while being able to achieve your goals. So during development I'd expect some unintended results.

Reactions: FenrisWolfe
Aug 6, 2017
Will there be some kind of Gallery independed of the save?
I feel I always miss a lot of scenes every play. In the last save I had 5(?) replay events, now only 3.

asdfghblabla

Sep 25, 2019
For fuck sake could you PLEASE add a option for the text to appear instantly, or at least much faster than it is now? This is terrible right now :(

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Will there be some kind of Gallery independed of the save?
I feel I always miss a lot of scenes every play. In the last save I had 5(?) replay events, now only 3.
I just double checked, there were 3 in the previous version.
I am thinking about how best to do replays, since you might be playing multiple different game paths. Maybe an archive of some sort, collecting all unlocked replays so far.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
[...] issue persists [...]
I am wondering why you're saying there's only 3 in game events. There are 3 records, but multiple other events.
I just checked my code and winning and loosing fights SHOULD impact affection or corruption. I will give it another test to verify that.
If the current events are unobtainable through normal gameplay, let me know, so I can change the limits of them.
As it stands right now, the events in week 2 use a lower limit of 7 (no success) and an upper limit of 15 (100% success) for either corruption or affection.

It would be helpful to send me the save file on discord so I can double check some things as well.

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
I am wondering why you're saying there's only 3 in game events. There are 3 records, but multiple other events.
I just checked my code and winning and loosing fights SHOULD impact affection or corruption. I will give it another test to verify that.
If the current events are unobtainable through normal gameplay, let me know, so I can change the limits of them.
As it stands right now, the events in week 2 use a lower limit of 7 (no success) and an upper limit of 15 (100% success) for either corruption or affection.

It would be helpful to send me the save file on discord so I can double check some things as well.
perhaps i was misunderstood due to my misspoke, i was talking about events that require stats like that one in tavern or date (i tried for many hours to get maximum points of corruption / favourability but it wasnt possible issue persisted because someone i previous version also stated that he is unable to get enough points for that, i will send you save file, and if there are more events after goblin play, game force end after 2 days of play so no more events / stats are possible to obtain, there were no prompts on losing / winning battles about corruption / favourability up / down and there is no way of keeping track of that ingame so i just spend a lot of time losing battles intentionally to try if that did anything but it didnt

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Looking through the saves, there is indeed a bug that prevents affection and corruption to change. Thus making it impossible to achieve the requirements of the dialogs.

I will work on fixing that ASAP.

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
Have you tried hitting that little [(a)uto] button under the dialog?
This also makes the text automatically go on to the next dialogue.
What i think he(and i) am asking for is an option for the text to appear instantly, but not automatically go on to the next dialogue.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
This also makes the text automatically go on to the next dialogue.
What i think he(and i) am asking for is an option for the text to appear instantly, but not automatically go on to the next dialogue.
That button is a toggle. You only click it once and from then on, all the texts for that dialogue will appear instantly.
Looks like I’m gonna have to improve on that to make that clear.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Is it simply not possible to get enough corruption or whatever for Kassia when the dark elf tavern owner appears for the first time? so patreon only scene?

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Please redownload the latest version from my website.
There’s a bug in 1.5.2 that prevents corruption and affection to be saved. I also rebalanced the requirements for the week 2 events.
I also improved the Fasa sport scene since you’re gonna have to do it again and that was planned for 1.6 anyways.

nirolf1006

Oct 1, 2017
Sometimes, if you keep pressing A, the choices will not appear anymore. Going back to the last save does not help...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
A game with all girls spared would require to play perfectly. I'd expect the average player to have to "sacrifice" one or two girls to keep up with the needed resources.
The game also will require constant balancing to make it a challenge for you guys while being able to achieve your goals. So during development I'd expect some unintended results.
Ok, so I don't have any interest in the game since I'm only interested in the perfect game: when the time comes to have to "sacrifice" a girl I'll quit the game. So I better not even start it.

EDIT:

wyldspace

If when you finish the game there is a guide to make the perfect game and not have to sacrifice any girls, I might try it. Until then I guess I pass.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, Then don't play? Not sure why you felt compelled to let everyone know you think the game is to hard?
I'm giving my opinion, if you don't like it, what you can do is not read it.

EDIT:

Also, it's a comment within a conversation with the Dev. I'm not responding to someone's random comment, it's a response to a Dev comment to a question of mine.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes