Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I've played through Day 9. Raiding the fields just goes to a black screen. The update notes mention a date with Kassia in week 1, not sure how to trigger that.
  1. Renders are top notch. Once you get to Day 6, everything improves quite a lot (although it's all very kinetic--no choices or actions) but those first five days are a slog.

I'd suggest streamlining the day system. Currently every day has 10 time slots of 30 minutes each and that's just way too much. You're a guild, why not have a daily objective? For example, today we're going to improve the tavern. You could go a few ways with that, maybe Harper is going to chop wood and Lura is going to get supplies and you can choose who to accompany. Or it could be more management based where you assign the girls to needed tasks and they need to meet a stat check. Then, after you cut wood and get supplies maybe a band of bandits or goblins attacks the inn and you have one combat to cap off the day.

Since each girl is tied to a job (inn, healing place, training grounds, accounting office(?)) you could just tie story progression to that. Example: When the inn gets to level 1 (and you've done her afterschool thing once?) you unlock Kassia's first cut-scene. In order to do level two improvements you need to have at least two of the four jobs at level one... that sort of thing?

2. The game needs objectives. Why do I log in and do dailies in Final Fantasy XIV every day? Because they get me 1%, 2%, 5% closer to the next tier. This goes back to the first five days being too grindy, part of the problem is that you're just clicking on hunting and herb gathering and it's not clear why. Give me something to work on before the Day 6 patch, even if it ends up being fake and discarded afterwards.

3. I'm worried about the split focus between a game where you're a good guy and a bad guy. I thought the beach scene where the girls all give you a hard time for showing up to rescue them too late was a good reason to want to get back at them but then the story just kind of moves on. Trying to write two different stories and give the player too much freedom between helping and corrupting the girls is going to cost extra time and effort and weaken the game and plot overall. If you want to write a story about a group of testers who find the game going out of control and need to work together to make it through: great. If you want to write about a group of testers who are a jerk to one of them so he sabotages the test in order get back at the rest: also great. Just don't try to write both in the same game.

Reactions: Lerd0 and Moisan4

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Wyldspace-0.1.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
Is there an ability to play full screen or change resolution the game window boots in the corner of my display cutting the lest of the screen Wyldspace 24_02_2023 00_14_22.png

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
hmm the planned content in genre looks very promising, def keeping an eye on this

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
There will be in the next version.
Is this in windows? Full screen windowed?
yep Win10 was running this windowed since thats the way it booted up and didn't F11 maximises the window nor did I have the ability to move it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
- Heroic saving of damsel in distress
- Failure to save said damsels resulting in consequences for the girls in game (can be intentional)
Is there a guide or something that would make it easier to save the Damsels? The MC is the only character I want to have sex scenes with the LIs, so failing is the kind of thing that can make me lose all interest in the game.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
There are couple of pictures in the preview, that I do not seem to be able to get in any play through. Is that normal?

&

Also, the new pub scene has choices for corruption, but, there seem to be no way to raise the corruption to that level within the time frame... Am I missing something here?

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
There are couple of pictures in the preview, that I do not seem to be able to get in any play through. Is that normal?

&

Also, the new pub scene has choices for corruption, but, there seem to be no way to raise the corruption to that level within the time frame... Am I missing something here?
As to the first picture:
What is your weekend chain of events. This on comes after the vr beach scene, after the girls fall asleep.
The second one currently requires you to go on a vr date with Kassia. However that only procs sometimes. There will be more and other opportunities in future versions.
You can gain corruption by loosing fights. Also, there will be a change to the way I check for success to make it a range rather than a hard value in the future version.
Thank you for being a fan.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
As to the first picture:
What is your weekend chain of events. This on comes after the vr beach scene, after the girls fall asleep.
The second one currently requires you to go on a vr date with Kassia. However that only procs sometimes. There will be more and other opportunities in future versions.
You can gain corruption by loosing fights. Also, there will be a change to the way I check for success to make it a range rather than a hard value in the future version.
Thank you for being a fan.
I honestly do not know.

I just... play the game, click the couple of times during the fights, do the events in messages as soon as they show up. I don't know how I'm missing things... :(

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I’ll give it a try myself. Hopefully I didn’t mess things up.
One thing I noticed on the last two versions (I did not play before, so no idea if it was present before as well), is that one the last quest every day, you end up in the bedroom, then it swaps right back into the game, then you get the notification message again.

I strongly suspect this fucks up evening/night events.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I only just started, and well I wanna play the monster. So you get corruption by loosing fights ? (lame) and 2, are you just an green orc ? from what I see in the pictures ?... Orc is boring <.<

And also a question about the corruption. Them being beastgirls, would it be changing them slowly to become more... feral ? akin to gaining beast instincts over time even in RL? and would be pretty neat of the MC could accelate it ? or is the corruption just based on them becoming sluts ?

Then idea seems nice, but im not sure how its going to turn out. Combat is really slow too. need to speed i up somehow. Or have the option at least to put it in FF

Last edited:

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
I only just started, and well I wanna play the monster. So you get corruption by loosing fights ? (lame) and 2, are you just an green orc ? from what I see in the pictures ?... Orc is boring <.<

And also a question about the corruption. Them being beastgirls, would it be changing them slowly to become more... feral ? akin to gaining beast instincts over time even in RL? and would be pretty neat of the MC could accelate it ? or is the corruption just based on them becoming sluts ?

Then idea seems nice, but im not sure how its going to turn out. Combat is really slow too. need to speed i up somehow. Or have the option at least to put it in FF
There are other ways to obtain corruption: certain actions during scenes as well as the defeat scenes of monster. As the game is still in its very early stages, most of those are yet to come.
There are plans to expand the playable monsters as well as have npc monsters. Please note the current one is a goblin. Orcs are bigger, everywhere.

The girls are not going to change body wise. There will be story elements where their in game characteristics will spill into irl, though. So expect catgirl to be catty at night too. However, that is independent of corruption, which represents their willingness to do lewder things.

Thanks for the kind words. Working on the combat is one of the item on my list.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Would you be using the female furry models from Daz3d at some point? Never seen them used with goblins, would be awesome. :giggle:

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
I might do a transformation scene. Thing is, I’d prefer real fur if I were to do that.
I do know that new models are in the works atm…

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes