LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, that was a lot of tedium for almost nothing that interests me... Anyway, here's a problem I ran into:

After watching the replay of the girls in captivity, you get 2 buttons, quest and logout. Should you logout, you can only log back in as either human or goblin. Logging in as goblin then only has a logout button and nothing else, while logging in as human leaves you with no buttons at all, meaning you're stuck and have to load a previous save. And of course, the last autosave is from before the goblin fight. This needs to be fixed.

I don't suppose I'll have another look at this one. Regardless, good luck with your game, dev.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Well, that was a lot of tedium for almost nothing that interests me... Anyway, here's a problem I ran into:

After watching the replay of the girls in captivity, you get 2 buttons, quest and logout. Should you logout, you can only log back in as either human or goblin. Logging in as goblin then only has a logout button and nothing else, while logging in as human leaves you with no buttons at all, meaning you're stuck and have to load a previous save. And of course, the last autosave is from before the goblin fight. This needs to be fixed.

I don't suppose I'll have another look at this one. Regardless, good luck with your game, dev.
This is after the first goblin login?

Would you be able to provide a save file for me? You can send it through Discord as well.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This is after the first goblin login?

Would you be able to provide a save file for me? You can send it through Discord as well.
Yes. The first time you log in as goblin, you're told that there's a replay feature now, and you basically have to watch the one available replay. After that, you're supposed to do the goblin quest of kidnapping an Elfie, but you can logout instead, leading to the problem I described.

I could probably send you a savefile here, but I don't know where to find those on my computer.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Yes. The first time you log in as goblin, you're told that there's a replay feature now, and you basically have to watch the one available replay. After that, you're supposed to do the goblin quest of kidnapping an Elfie, but you can logout instead, leading to the problem I described.

I could probably send you a savefile here, but I don't know where to find those on my computer.
Click the log text on the bottom of the main menu. It will open up the location of the savefiles.
Much appreciated. Sometimes an event can take the focus away if it triggers during another.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Click the log text on the bottom of the main menu. It will open up the location of the savefiles.
Much appreciated. Sometimes an event can take the focus away if it triggers during another.
Here you go.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Optional sex with NPC (goblins, town inhabitants).
While it is avoidable, I would expect you to run into a scene while playing and figuring out what caused that. So if that's a no for you, don't play it.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022

Ok, I understand now. I will disable the logout button (in the next version)

Thanks!

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022

Also, what would have interested you?

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Thank you.
Unfortunately I won’t be doing Mac. Here’s why:

I do need to get an android device for testing, though.

Reactions: GokutheG

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
No animations.
3d computer graphics in f95 means 3d pre-rendered scenes.
As opposed to 2d pre-rendered or 3d game which is real-time 3d

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
will there be any more ntr?
Played through this a couple of times over the last 3 or 4 versions. As far as I know there is none atm so apparently I'm missing something since "any more" implies there is some to begin with.

I just figured it was something to be implemented later but please enlighten me what I've been missing. Thank you

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes