Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
So...
I like concept and models

Game loop or rather lack of it is a crap.. time limits are never a good choice, randomness of all events makes it even worse.

As for pay walling ability to save the game.. well.. whatever It's not like I'm paying to begin with.

Reactions: Skaveng

dv8n

May 6, 2022
View attachment 1745657

Overview:
Be the Hero or the Monster!

Returning from the military, you are looking forward to reuniting with your cousin, meeting new girls, and, most excitingly, participating in a new Immersive Reality Game.
But things only get more confusing when you get selected to also participate in training the AIs by playing on the monster side. After an unfortunate incident, the AI introduces some of the more objectable elements of the human experience into the gameplay.
Do you prioritize your role as a hero, protecting the women from this new evil by helping them to grow both in levels and as people? Or do you exploit this opportunity to take advantage of their weaknesses and awaken their slumbering desires? Only you can decide their fate, all the while dealing with an ever learning AI...
Thread Updated: 2023-10-29
Release Date: 2023-10-11
Developer: Wyldspace - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hi I've really enjoyed the story and the graphics seem pretty well done. It doesnt seem like it has pregressed much because I keep coming to a stop about the same area... but recently I keep running into issues when playing and I'm not sure if its me or the game... or my computer or the gremlins that live in my walls... anyway I figured I'd bring it to your attention incase it is more than my own personal screw up lol ...I admit i do have a habit of breaking things... anyway hope to see more. I'm curious of the direction the story will take when I can finally get there.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Hi I've really enjoyed the story and the graphics seem pretty well done. It doesnt seem like it has pregressed much because I keep coming to a stop about the same area... but recently I keep running into issues when playing and I'm not sure if its me or the game... or my computer or the gremlins that live in my walls... anyway I figured I'd bring it to your attention incase it is more than my own personal screw up lol ...I admit i do have a habit of breaking things... anyway hope to see more. I'm curious of the direction the story will take when I can finally get there.
To that error I don't have a good idea. You're the first one encountering an engine break.
I'd say try another machine or the html version:

dv8n

May 6, 2022
To that error I don't have a good idea. You're the first one encountering an engine break.
I'd say try another machine or the html version:
thank you for giving it a look. and for the suggestions... i wonder if its because i overuse the save/load function..? I like to scan for different changes that happen when you save and then reload a scene to see if you get a different outcome... if that makes sense. Its kinda how i explore different games to see the options available... If you've never seen this issue before maybe my exploration broke something... or maybe its just my computer trying to exert dominance ...anyway thank you for your time and all your efforts bringing forth a cool story.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
but recently I keep running into issues when playing and I'm not sure if its me or the game...
c0000005 - the game has tried to access wrong memory address. #1 of any game errors.
The causes are numerous: bad code? faulty hardware? glitchy driver? system "tweaks"? All that and more.
First thing I would try - moving to win 10\11 because today's coders use that platform to write and test modern software.
Though often it is just a lack of vulkan/opengl features by the videochip.

Last edited:

Maniac21

Jan 24, 2018
Windows Defender detected a virus when I downloaded this game. This needs to be checked out by mods.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Windows Defender detected a virus when I downloaded this game. This needs to be checked out by mods.
There are no viruses, I've scanned it ten seconds ago. False-Positive probably, and windows defender is known to be one thing. A piece of shit. I'd suggest to not rely on its ''defense''.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Windows Defender flags anything not by a "recognized" developer as a potential virus. That's Microsoft's way of making developers pay to be put on the recognized list.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
0.1.8.2 Released on Patreon and Subscribstar!

A new release with a ton of bugfixes and some new scenes:
- Tuck Lura in irl after getting her drunk at the merchant
- Have a chat with Kassia about what happened
- Kassia will dance for the goblins if captured a second time
- The goblin shaman is interested in a certain herb...

The release has a ton of bugfixes and code changes, pathing the way for new content such as morning scenes, afternoon scenes and new defeat options. Some highlights:
- can now properly catnip Kassia in the tavern scene with Lura
- bonerpoints now properly save
- getting logged out at night will no longer result in dual scenes if an event is getting stopped

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Wyldspace-0.1.8.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
how do you go full screen?

edit: there is a button during gameplay in the top right that lets you go fullscreen

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes