Horstkowski

Oct 23, 2019
I keep getting stuck in the Goblin retaliation fight. At some point the game just says "Dutch cannot act" and nothing happens anymore.

Edit: Managed to get it to working by attacking Dutch twice, then switching to Spud and after that whichever Goblin wasn't grabbing a girl. Dunno if I just got lucky RNG, but maybe this will help someone.

Last edited:

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
I keep getting stuck in the Goblin retaliation fight. At some point the game just says "Dutch cannot act" and nothing happens anymore.

Edit: Managed to get it to working by attacking Dutch twice, then switching to Spud and after that whichever Goblin wasn't grabbing a girl. Dunno if I just got lucky RNG, but maybe this will help someone.
Would you mind sending me a save from just before the fight? Goblin names are randomized. I’ll take a look.

Reactions: darkgummy

Horstkowski

Oct 23, 2019
Would you mind sending me a save from just before the fight? Goblin names are randomized. I’ll take a look.
Sorry, I overwrote the save before the fight. I have one directly after it, though, if that helps.

My attack order to make it work was attack the upper most goblin twice, then the next one down and then whichever one hadn't grabbed a girl.

Reactions: Madrak

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Alas, no way to save, and no autosave has cost me months of grinding the same hunting and gathering missions for hours on end. Tried to load a save, only to find it took me back to nearly the beginning of the game.

Sad panda now.

Horstkowski

Oct 23, 2019
Alas, no way to save, and no autosave has cost me months of grinding the same hunting and gathering missions for hours on end. Tried to load a save, only to find it took me back to nearly the beginning of the game.

Sad panda now.
But you can save the game? It doesn't work during interactions, but when you're in the guild hall you can.

A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
used this..extracted all crap in a folder , than type in
windows search bar..local one " kind:picture" ( no "). that will find all pics. select all.,.copy paste in a different folder.
Im only getting .IMPORT files taht I cant do much with. Advice?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Wyldspace-0.1.7.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Game will crash sometimes if you load a save mid combat.

I had an event where right before it kicked off I opened the book icon, but then it showed the cousin masturbating and the book screen was open the whole time, clicking the X did nothing.

A lot of the game should be more linear, if a quest or event happens is so random. As of now there really isn't much in the game, and you can luck out to see basically nothing, like I finished the demo and never saw the tied up image or the fox finger image. I have no issue with making it a game with game mechanics, you just should also make sure the player can always get to the content. Raiding an empty field a dozen time, or doing the same hunt/herb/buck quest a dozen is boring.

The icon for buying shouldn't just be a number, it should be the number and icon of what is used to buy it, the boil blood for 15, 15 what?

MC needs to log out of the game and not just have to spend all the time in the game.

I would also suggest having the corruption stat separated into corruption for MC and for Game.

Explanation on what is going on, a goblin about to die and then full health again. The icons mean nothing without information with them.

The combat is pretty barebones and I would suggest making the goblins grabbing the girls make the grabber and grabbed both easier to hit.

No clue what the encourage ability MC does.

There is no leveling, so not sure why show MC as level 1 if it will never increase anyways.

Can only view one recorded event and then it just isn't a thing anymore.

Did the capture the cat girl event, if you negotiate, ensure, grab, you can do it a few times, but the text she sends you about getting off can't be clicked. (As an aside, it makes no sense she has to hop over the goblin since she can just go in any direction after exiting the cage.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Game will crash sometimes if you load a save mid combat.

I had an event where right before it kicked off I opened the book icon, but then it showed the cousin masturbating and the book screen was open the whole time, clicking the X did nothing.

A lot of the game should be more linear, if a quest or event happens is so random. As of now there really isn't much in the game, and you can luck out to see basically nothing, like I finished the demo and never saw the tied up image or the fox finger image. I have no issue with making it a game with game mechanics, you just should also make sure the player can always get to the content. Raiding an empty field a dozen time, or doing the same hunt/herb/buck quest a dozen is boring.

The icon for buying shouldn't just be a number, it should be the number and icon of what is used to buy it, the boil blood for 15, 15 what?

MC needs to log out of the game and not just have to spend all the time in the game.

I would also suggest having the corruption stat separated into corruption for MC and for Game.

Explanation on what is going on, a goblin about to die and then full health again. The icons mean nothing without information with them.

The combat is pretty barebones and I would suggest making the goblins grabbing the girls make the grabber and grabbed both easier to hit.

No clue what the encourage ability MC does.

There is no leveling, so not sure why show MC as level 1 if it will never increase anyways.

Can only view one recorded event and then it just isn't a thing anymore.

Did the capture the cat girl event, if you negotiate, ensure, grab, you can do it a few times, but the text she sends you about getting off can't be clicked. (As an aside, it makes no sense she has to hop over the goblin since she can just go in any direction after exiting the cage.
Thank you, this is useful feedback.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes