Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Download from the source, I'll update this thread tomorrow when I'm awake.
Really like the new capture mode, hope this gets expanded with the other girls in the next updates. Didn't meet the new NPC, events are too random for the moment. Looking for the Harper capture I constantly got a fight and there's no way to end it quickly.
Apart from this, the game is great and I can't wait for the next version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wyldspace

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Really like the new capture mode, hope this gets expanded with the other girls in the next updates. Didn't meet the new NPC, events are too random for the moment. Looking for the Harper capture I constantly got a fight and there's no way to end it quickly.
Apart from this, the game is great and I can't wait for the next version.
Thank you. I’ll rework the random factors a bit.

Reactions: Serkana

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
The game seems nice but there is a lot of arbitrary and unexplained wait time between events. If at all possible I would either make combat optional or rework it so you just start out having different abilities and stats. As it stands I see no reason to have fights require the player to click on his ability if he only has one ability. Likewise I don't know why there is a day based event system if you have combat and levels. Would make more sense to have either no combat and day based events and such. Or combat and level based/goal based events.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
There are long term plans for the combat that don't show yet. As you noticed, I've done away with levels at this point.
The current events are a shortcut for the combat and won't be available after week 2. Then you'll have to work to capture the girls (or prevent them from being captured).
The game is still ramping up.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
This update took a while, but glad to see the game back, even if this update seems small according to the changelog

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Well just tried to play from my old save and made it three days before the game ended again, why do you have a time limit at all? Let us keep going through until we run out of events for this build or something.

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017

As I'm working on the next version: which girl is next on the capture list?

Fasa
17%

Lura
83%

Definitely should be Lura, I personally like her the most.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017

As I'm working on the next version: which girl is next on the capture list?

Fasa
17%

Lura
83%

Definitely should be Lura, I personally like her the most.
Is the Kassia capture almost done? I was a patron for a bit but had to stop cause of money.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
There are long term plans for the combat that don't show yet. As you noticed, I've done away with levels at this point.
The current events are a shortcut for the combat and won't be available after week 2. Then you'll have to work to capture the girls (or prevent them from being captured).
The game is still ramping up.
Question, do you plan on making the scene where they get captured and stuck longer? There's that bit at the end where it says the rest of the data is corrupted but I'd be very interested in what happened.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Is the Kassia capture almost done? I was a patron for a bit but had to stop cause of money.
That’s ok and thank you.
The public version has all the scenes the patreon version has. The only difference is the allowance of cheats, ignoring the path you took. For now I am focusing on adding more events to week 2: two more girls need capturing and meet their bosses at their respective jobs.
So Kassias capture is fairly short at the moment but will be expanded. Everyone will get bolder in the following weeks.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Question, do you plan on making the scene where they get captured and stuck longer? There's that bit at the end where it says the rest of the data is corrupted but I'd be very interested in what happened.
That’s an open bit at the moment, it will allow for future development.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Well just tried to play from my old save and made it three days before the game ended again, why do you have a time limit at all? Let us keep going through until we run out of events for this build or something.
Because there will be more quests in week2 that you don’t want to miss. They’re locked to dates.
The idea of this game is not to see everything in one playthrough.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I'm not a fan of the current version.

I don't like the UI, too many buttons considering the very few actions available.
I can't quite explain it, but I just don't like how it looks/feel.

I'll try a new game to see how things are from the start, as I ended up getting the inn recruitment scene upon launching the game, which I'm pretty sure I've seen before. Eventually, I got the hospital scene again as well. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but I'm pretty sure I've seen both of them already.

I'm still unable to have enough corruption in the inn recruitment scene as well, which considering the time already spent in the game on the previous version, made no sense to me.

Are the choices/scenes hardcoded to be unavailable to non subscribers?
If so, it may be time for F95 to live to its name, and for us to get an actual pirated version of this game.

As for the gameplay, it remains utterly boring. There's zero purpose in clicking enemies once per turn, especially considering how worthless the MC is in fights.
When you get a full party with a full party of goblins on the other side, the combats just drags on with near 0 interactions. Can we just skip the damn boring fights already...? PLEASE?

I gave this game a fair chance so far, but from one version to the next, I am not seeing any improvements, and in all fairness, the content released in each version, is abysmally small.

It is a shame, as most of the girls are quite likeable, but as things seems to be going, my outlook for the game's potential, is steadily decreasing with each version coming out.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
This update took a while, but glad to see the game back, even if this update seems small according to the changelog
Yes, it took longer than I wanted.
Tbf, my updates will never contain thousands of images and dozen of scenes.
I’m trying to be each picture as impactful as possible. Each scene is 2k-3k words and that takes time.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Because there will be more quests in week2 that you don’t want to miss. They’re locked to dates.
The idea of this game is not to see everything in one playthrough.
I can understand not seeing everything if there's a good route, and a corruption route.

But being able to miss scenes on the route you're in, if it is what you meant, is only going to annoy players more than anything else. Especially considering the potential time it will take to replay the game from scratch if the game gets a lot longer.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
That’s ok and thank you.
The public version has all the scenes the patreon version has. The only difference is the allowance of cheats, ignoring the path you took. For now I am focusing on adding more events to week 2: two more girls need capturing and meet their bosses at their respective jobs.
So Kassias capture is fairly short at the moment but will be expanded. Everyone will get bolder in the following weeks.
How do I get the Kassia capture?

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
How do I get the Kassia capture?
Going in forest dates with her. As of right now, those trigger by chance. In next version I’ll change it so it will at least trigger once per week.
After that, you’re gonna have to capture her in combat. (Not currently possible)

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Going in forest dates with her. As of right now, those trigger by chance. In next version I’ll change it so it will at least trigger once per week.
After that, you’re gonna have to capture her in combat. (Not currently possible)
Do you mean the scene where she falls asleep by the giant stone head?

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->