blowfrog

Formerly 'frogis13'
Feb 11, 2024
I've just read in reviews that hscenes in this game are not animated, is that so? just a pictures?
or is this review is outdated?

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Hmm, seems a little weird, the nurse says that the MCs cum is pretty potent and he could get people pregnant even if they are using birth control, yet there is no current or future pregnancy tags planned for the game, just seems to weird to make the MC that potent if pregnancy isn't going to be a thing and may give people the wrong impression of the game.
it's planned (optional)

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah I thought that was like the all code it should give one hit kill in combat and save loading not sure what the other stuff is though, here are all of the codes:
z!M6B^q%8H1
9x*^DXRYRA#n
#iL7405%hHxP
s5B6zG%6k4%G
j1tsIT$4^DnQ
x3zqKsa3!vbK
Do they still work?

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
So on android I get to the agreement for monster play, click I consent and nothing happens. What do I do to advance play?
I updated the android files with a change to the button behavior. Please redownload and retry. If it still breaks, send me the safe file pls.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
When the game presents me with a choice, like going home or visiting the clubs after school, the choice is only visible for a few seconds and then vanish. Just clicking anywhere on screen with no buttons visible made me visit the library on the first day and the yoga club on the second day.

Is this "normal" behavior for the game in the current version, or should I start looking for weirdness on my end? I am running it through Wine on Linux, so it's certainly possible that the problem is on my side.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
When the game presents me with a choice, like going home or visiting the clubs after school, the choice is only visible for a few seconds and then vanish. Just clicking anywhere on screen with no buttons visible made me visit the library on the first day and the yoga club on the second day.

Is this "normal" behavior for the game in the current version, or should I start looking for weirdness on my end? I am running it through Wine on Linux, so it's certainly possible that the problem is on my side.
It's a known issue that I have dig in. it's only happening in the club choice.

Reactions: AnotherMike

Mooses

Sep 30, 2017
Ok, 0.2.1.5 uploaded for android. the button now works for in bluestack (emulator). I don't have an android device.
on that note, do the girls pop up in the dialogs - intro and patch dialog?
The previous version for android fixed the problems with selecting girls for quest but didn't fix the i consent button. The current version of android doesnt work at all (cant select any button in the main menu)

Reactions: hunterdemon33
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes