hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
It's well within your right as the creator and more than acceptable for you to decide to lock off features for payed subs to create a perceived value...
Ah but let's not forget these Patreon folks take every chance they get to scream about how it's donations only and you're not buying a product, lmao

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
View attachment 3791285
Why does this feel like miniature set?

Also Lura in the intro says "campsie" instead of campsite.
That first taste of combat... Bad. But this is f95, bar is much lower than that.
Menu button sounds are directional. I don't like this. Most of the menu only making sounds in left ear.
When offered to check out the extra stuff at school or go home, it automatically picks to check it out before I can read and think about it at all. I guess it is good I wasn't going home.
In the monster play start, after capturing the first NPC, the assistant says "Capturing and holding and NPC will give you dominance."
Thank you for the feedback. I do have a tendency to go overboard on depth of field.

I'll correct the spelling mistakes as well as the menu sounds. I did notice the school choice issue, and am investigating.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah I thought that was like the all code it should give one hit kill in combat and save loading not sure what the other stuff is though, here are all of the codes:
#iL7405%hHxP
Thanks the hashtag one worked for me. I get monetising some stuff, but basic quality of life stuff like any time saves that'd just be a default feature if it was in renpy or something seems a bit much.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
so the game end on Friday the 13th at 7:20 p.m.? or is there something I need to do?

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Optional sex with NPC (goblins, town inhabitants).
While it is avoidable, I would expect you to run into a scene while playing and figuring out what caused that. So if that's a no for you, don't play it.
So you can just randomly walk into a NTR scenes with zero choices involved.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
So you can just randomly walk into a NTR scenes with zero choices involved.
If you don't have a high affection, the girl has a high corruption and you don't have the prestige to bail her out, then she will give in to the advances of the NPC. It's called consequences. My goal is to allow for the MC to prevent that from happening with previous decisions.

Again, if you are uncomfortable with that, there are plenty other games to play.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Now, the guaranteed features for the next version:

• Ability to capture Elfie
  • out of game talk with Harper
  • more Kassia interaction in goblin camp
  • more Kassia event elements in tavern
    Some more features are planned, I will have to see if I can get them to work for this version:
  • Sending girls on gathering mission alone

In addition I am hoping to finally have a working Android version. I have also made some changes to how you interact with the girls in the guild. The girl interaction is still a work in progress, many of you have requested a more free roving game style rather than the current quests on a timer.
With any luck I will have a release within the next week and a half.

Reactions: Zeabux

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
What's the "TC required" box that pops up ahead of spicy scenes?

EDIT: So, on day 12 the game explains it's "Total Control". Is this a restriction open for paid version only. If so, sucks. But I understand. Still....

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
It's good renders, with pretty sexy girls. Too bad they are in miniature, could easily fill more of the screen.
Thanks to dev for making the game!

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
It's good renders, with pretty sexy girls. Too bad they are in miniature, could easily fill more of the screen.
Thanks to dev for making the game!
Thanks. Are you talking about the fight? Did you notice the bar on the bottom right in the battle scene? Alternative try scrolling forward with the mouse wheel.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
I can't get Kassia to ask to go to the spot anymore, I have replayed the last week twice and all she does is ask for meat and work at the Tavern.

(Edit: I got the Goblin Catnip which is why I'm asking)

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes