wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
I've no clue how to trigger the latest Kassia scenes with goblins. Unless I am remembering wrong the goblins are supposed to capture her sometimes when fighting but it just doesn't trigger.
After capturing her from the second forest date, don’t let her go.
There’s no fight capture yet. I’m planning that for the next release.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Any future chance of adding animation or some form of motion?

Even if it's just the same 2-6 images looping at a decent speed to simulation motion

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
I subscribed to admin tier on Subsribestar to see what the bonuses are and the code there isn't working for some reason.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Total Control for 0.2.0.4 "x3zqKsa3!vbK"

Tbh the only reason I bothered getting the code was for save functionality.

Reactions: Player51

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Total Control for 0.2.0.4 "x3zqKsa3!vbK"

Tbh the only reason I bothered getting the code was for save functionality.
You may not be aware, but creating the save functionality requires extra work for a lot of scenes. Full save is available at the lowest tiers.
The money collected through subscribestar and Patreon is what allows me to work on this game. The less money I collect, the less time I will be able to invest.
Also note, that none of the story are paywalled.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
You may not be aware, but creating the save functionality requires extra work for a lot of scenes. Full save is available at the lowest tiers.
The money collected through subscribestar and Patreon is what allows me to work on this game. The less money I collect, the less time I will be able to invest.
Also note, that none of the story are paywalled.
It's well within your right as the creator and more than acceptable for you to decide to lock off features for payed subs to create a perceived value. But its also the right of others to subvert your decisions. At the end of the day F95zone is a piracy enabling site and people are here more than likely to pirate. However hopefully the people who use the code to play your game as it was intended will enjoy it more and decide to give you money, but I will also say subscriptions aren't something everyone is okay with I bought Carnal Instinct on Steam for example because it was a one time purchase for a project that had promise. But for many including myself $5 a month isn't something I would comfortably put down for a single game that may take years to develop and that I could forget about, if you ever do a full release and ask a reasonable one time upfront price for the content than I will happily buy your game.
if you are really so bothered by this than just make it harder to get the code. But until then:

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Doesnt seem to do anything after pressing OK
Yeah I thought that was like the all code it should give one hit kill in combat and save loading not sure what the other stuff is though, here are all of the codes:
z!M6B^q%8H1
9x*^DXRYRA#n
#iL7405%hHxP
s5B6zG%6k4%G
j1tsIT$4^DnQ
x3zqKsa3!vbK

Reactions: longjohngold

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah I thought that was like the all code it should give one hit kill in combat and save loading not sure what the other stuff is though, here are all of the codes:
z!M6B^q%8H1
9x*^DXRYRA#n
#iL7405%hHxP
s5B6zG%6k4%G
j1tsIT$4^DnQ
x3zqKsa3!vbK

Cheers for them, hopefully will work as still says free tier, but we shall see!

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Cheers for them, hopefully will work as still says free tier, but we shall see!
Strange, try hitting control A and then delete then pasting and making sure there are no spaces at the start or end also double check your on the latest version

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah very interesting. I appreciate your help but still nothing. Am on 0.2.0.4 and have copied the thing but nothing so far. Have restarted also.

mapsspam

Sep 6, 2017
After capturing her from the second forest date, don’t let her go.
There’s no fight capture yet. I’m planning that for the next release.
Second forest date happens before getting the goblin catnip, and doesn't trigger again. Is there any content where you capture Kassia with the catnip?

Febui

May 6, 2022
1719910392386.png
Why does this feel like miniature set?

Also Lura in the intro says "campsie" instead of campsite.
That first taste of combat... Bad. But this is f95, bar is much lower than that.
Menu button sounds are directional. I don't like this. Most of the menu only making sounds in left ear.
When offered to check out the extra stuff at school or go home, it automatically picks to check it out before I can read and think about it at all. I guess it is good I wasn't going home.
In the monster play start, after capturing the first NPC, the assistant says "Capturing and holding and NPC will give you dominance."

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes