wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
0.2.1.1 Released on Patreon and Subscribstar!

Now goblins will try and capture all the girls!

BlaBlaGame

May 27, 2019
am I the only one who can't start a new game? the 0.2.1.0 Message is in front and i can't click in the name filed, nor can I click any button

1723825531717.png

Catmine

Sep 8, 2020
is there a good way to get the girls captured? every fucking time I try they just run out of hp and dont actually get captured. and thats if im lucky enough to be able to actually start a fight with goblins.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
is there a good way to get the girls captured? every fucking time I try they just run out of hp and dont actually get captured. and thats if im lucky enough to be able to actually start a fight with goblins.
Kassia and Harper have stories that can get them captured.
Go on a date/ harvest herbs with them and leave them. (Starting week 2)
As for Lura and Fasa, take them with just the MC. The goblins will sometimes capture them, also starting week 2.

Last edited:

Catmine

Sep 8, 2020
yep Ive done all that, i get goblins maybe once every 15-20 attempts on the quests. and then the girls just run out of hp without getting caught, or sometimes they end up winning. I like this game and the idea i just wish it was little bit more consistent on scenes. also itd be nice for the game to not go "this is the end" and kick me back to the main menu. i get the story is on a timeline but it would be nice to be able to loop at least the final day so you dont have to spam reload save over and over again

Mooses

Sep 30, 2017
Android seems to have issues registering clicks. Cant progress past the monster user agreement because it wont register that i click i consent even when the button lights up. Same issues when clicking characters in the quest menu altough if you spam it enough it usually registers eventally.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Wyldspace-0.2.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, seems a little weird, the nurse says that the MCs cum is pretty potent and he could get people pregnant even if they are using birth control, yet there is no current or future pregnancy tags planned for the game, just seems to weird to make the MC that potent if pregnancy isn't going to be a thing and may give people the wrong impression of the game.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes