PrairieEagle

Aug 27, 2018
The save files wont work for me. Even when i delete the whole folder, my old saves are still in the game with the progress and the 100% persistant file wont do anything about it ...
Anyone any ideas?
This took longer than it should have to figure out but, I finally have a solution:

The game actually makes 2 seperate persistant files. 1 located in the game\saves folder, and then another one in the AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Xchange folder. Both of them need to be replaced for the 100% save files to work.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Omg in first game GG just go let some scum rape him, and that unavoidable...I'ts disgusting, something wrong with that....The lesbi part in the first hour not bad at all, but that shit in the bus is to much....just close and delete this crap for good.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Omg in first game GG just go let some scum rape him, and that unavoidable...I'ts disgusting, something wrong with that....The lesbi part in the first hour not bad at all, but that shit in the bus is to much....just close and delete this crap for good.
Genre: Rape, Sexual Harassment
Gotta skim the tags so you know what you're signing up for.

Reactions: Susan Xandera

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Genre: Rape, Sexual Harassment
Gotta skim the tags so you know what you're signing up for.
Well, i'm seen that coming, but not for GG...come one, at least not that extreme. I just thinking that maybe around some harassment and rape occur from only the wrong choice Like Ying Yang shit....and have some wholesome lesbi thing, but there just straight up rape with some random scum....There's needed tag for "Unavoidable rape". Also, the gender switch not so popular genre and finding something like that is really hard with good story, and not plain sex simulator.

Last edited:

clayjar

Feb 25, 2021
I fixed it. All I did was look at a ren-pl game that was working and found that X-Change files for Mac had no file of "autorun" in its "Resources" file, so I made the File and put the "Game", "renpy" files, and "XChangeRenewal.py" and "XChangeRenewal.sh" into the file and it now works negatively on my Mac. That's all I had to do.
you are a fcking genius

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
It's actually kinda fun that in the second game depending on which part you save at they have a little banter etc in the bottom.

Jan 15, 2019
It is such a pain that you spent the majority of your life assuming that you are a guy and making fun of women for being not men and then one day, you wake up and realize you are a woman too.

Sunnyspot

Aug 19, 2018
This took longer than it should have to figure out but, I finally have a solution:

The game actually makes 2 seperate persistant files. 1 located in the game\saves folder, and then another one in the AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Xchange folder. Both of them need to be replaced for the 100% save files to work.
Didn't work for me.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes