Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Futa content - almost nonexistent.

Back in the day nobody was trying to cram every variation of every fetish imaginable into a single VN-type game, they were for the most part vanilla. What your first thought is when you read the description is pretty much what - and as much as - you get: some lesbian content (due to being surrounded by girls), and maybe a couple futa scenes (courtesy of the lab experiments trope), but mostly vanilla hetero.

To be honest, I think there were exactly 0 scenes in the originals - which should give you an idea of how "focused" the game is on that one - and a couple scenes might have been added for the R editions. Maybe the Yin-Yang game took it up a notch (never played that one), but the X-Change trilogy itself is not for the futanari seekers.
God, I hate when some devs do that, it's incredibly shitty trying to bait people into playing your game by the slightest whisper of a fetish they like, I wish they would stop doing that and stay consistent in their content.
Thanks for the heads up.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Yeah I did that, it doesnt work or show me full gallery, is "persistent" the only file i need? Because thats the only one in the folder you provided
If you have any existing saves or save data you'll need to remove them as their state will overrule the persistent save file. I don't know if you can put them back afterwards.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Any other games like these that you start as male but turn into female?

With choices that changes the outcome preferred like getting corrupted.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Its a shame X Change 2 R was not on the table.

Geez Jast...

I wonder if someone might translate the extra stuff from X Change 2 R...

Oh well...maybe Jast will deliver...before 2050.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Can someone tell me how the ntr work in this game? Is it plenty?
You are the one cheating mostly. But you can steal other people in certain scenarios and even end up geting your gf get fucked with the actions you choose. But that last option usually ends up with a bad ending right after. Havent seen all the scenes myself I focused on the gender bender part not that. 1 is the most i liked 2 and 3 kind of lacked the scenes for me but again I didnt unlock all the scenes, it was too much of a hassle to go through all the dialogues again and again expecting a different ending getting the same one 20 times.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Is sex as a girl with a guy avoidable?
Definitely not for the 1st one. Haven't replayed the other two but if it's possible at all you'd need to meta hard on choices. 2 is your most likely shot there since there are several female interests you can pursue and more lesbian content iirc. But I'm guessing it's not possible this series is all about genderbending into your inner slut.

Also is that a froppy I see I finally started watching my hero academia the other day lmao. Good stuff.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes