akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Got an error when talking to Alexia in the morning during chores. She talks about banging Bruce.

"Oh hey, Ruby. An internal error occurred while trying to run (twist:"Oh my *God*, you wouldn't believe how addicted I am to Bruce's cock. It's like, seriously massive and he knows just how to use it to drive me *crazy*. I mean, I try to play it cool, but I'm pretty much his personal cum dumpster at this point, and I'm not even mad about it.","*Mmm*, just thinking about his dick makes me all wet. Bruce has this way of filling me up completely and leaving my pussy *completely* wrecked.","Bruce’s dick should come with a warning label. It’s huge, it’s relentless, and it makes me scream so loud I’m pretty sure the neighbors hate us.")."

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Got an error when talking to Alexia in the morning during chores. She talks about banging Bruce.

"Oh hey, Ruby. An internal error occurred while trying to run (twist:"Oh my *God*, you wouldn't believe how addicted I am to Bruce's cock. It's like, seriously massive and he knows just how to use it to drive me *crazy*. I mean, I try to play it cool, but I'm pretty much his personal cum dumpster at this point, and I'm not even mad about it.","*Mmm*, just thinking about his dick makes me all wet. Bruce has this way of filling me up completely and leaving my pussy *completely* wrecked.","Bruce’s dick should come with a warning label. It’s huge, it’s relentless, and it makes me scream so loud I’m pretty sure the neighbors hate us.")."
Fixed, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: akinit

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
0.20.3 Bugfix released: (UPDATE, files dont appear yet... fixing)

Bugs resolved (including some of the previous ones in 0.20.2 just in case you recognize any of the below you've been experiencing):
Bug contributing rent, Cherry pop restores correct AP now, Pool doggystyle pleasure messages display correctly, Alexia's Bruce comments now display correctly, save file sizes have been cut down (outfit database was getting into the saves), cock roulette display visual bugs fixed with CSS, Alexia movie dialogue fixed, (cock:) macros used properly in Mutatio and elsewhere. Handjob from Alexia now properly reduces action point. Catcall insulting coworkers re-enabled. Bug with the pool scene, transforming Bruce to Bree now breaks off Alexia's relationship with him, repetitive spiking has been resolved, cold-calling after receiving demo now gives you proper payout, masculinity minigame random sounds removed, issue with dumb bitch game over causing infinite loop, shift/space minigame no longer continues decreasing when you hit the right button

(the full download is still uploading ATM but the patch files are already available at the above link)

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimson_Heart
Jan 22, 2022
Hey — not complaining (because I find it pretty hot whether it was intended or not), but I did the scripted event where a mall girl takes you home and rams her cock down your throat, only she lied. She said she was going to give me a Basic (and charged for one), but when I checked afterwards, I discovered she'd secretly dosed me with a Bimbo!

She's kind of a trickster anyways, so this feels very in-character for her, but is it intended behavior?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hey — not complaining (because I find it pretty hot whether it was intended or not), but I did the scripted event where a mall girl takes you home and rams her cock down your throat, only she lied. She said she was going to give me a Basic (and charged for one), but when I checked afterwards, I discovered she'd secretly dosed me with a Bimbo!

She's kind of a trickster anyways, so this feels very in-character for her, but is it intended behavior?
Not intended behavior! Well, someone doing a merge request may have snuck it in, wouldn't be the first time.

Reactions: weirdlittlefella

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
A godsend Aphrodite o/
XChangeLife-0.20.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018

Any idea how you triggered this event? Sounds pretty cool.

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
Any idea how you triggered this event? Sounds pretty cool.
Be a guy with relatively high masculinity stat and at least a couple hundred bucks on hand, then wander around the mall until you see a woman. The women are randomly generated and have to happen to fit the requirements of the scene. If they do, you'll see the option to approach them (there is another scene that triggers this same way). If you don't get the option or fail your courage check or something, you can refresh to start back at arriving at the mall.

(only one woman will generate per day, so refreshing gives you a chance to reroll her traits)

Mar 14, 2018
If I try to order a bubba zipple at the club, I find:

I can't find a ('Club Backrooms') data name in a datamap (with "Paradise Mall", "The Broken Drum", and 2 other datanames)

Additionally when going to work, the display picture is your face, even though the switching button is on "Portrait", which would indicate that it should be currently showing clothes.

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
A godsend Aphrodite o/
XChangeLife-0.20.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Can I download the offline version from some where else that doesn't need a log in?

bimbopls

Mar 4, 2019
not sure if it's happening to others, but on both the online and downloaded versions I keep getting stuck on the same day without a way for it to advance. Basically you get to the end of the day and sleep but its still the same day when you wake up. Tends to happen after sales demos as far as i can tell if that helps. It's borked multiple saves of mine already lol

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Can I download the offline version from some where else that doesn't need a log in?
Login is with dummy accounts, no verification, use gibberish.
Regardless, yes, you can download from here:
DOWNLOAD
All
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Update Only: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
HTML Only: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Reactions: l1lym
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes