May 13, 2018
So I started a new game earlier using the new patch and I hit a really weird bug... I chose the 'Rae' character, started the Callie story by picking the redhead in the New-U machine on day 1 & then going to the beach, get home from the event and... I'm a red haired white guy. I'm pretty sure that's not meant to happen...
If you have Spike Fun installed, there was a bug that was causing New-U to become permanent. I've released a patched version (0.8.8) that addresses it.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Why random npc faces repeating after having them as contacts. Please make those already contacted facea remove from next dating pool. Also make bathroom save soft lock so outcome would be save if my steps are same. Unlike previous verson thus verson randomize guys even doing same sreps. Because if u want a perticular face by save scumming ita hard to get your preferred one if the face change from same save. I mean make like xcom2 saves where u get same result for same roll.

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Uh, are you accounting for the money you owe him from your blackjack loss?
I didn't go to the Bar stripping content through Blackjack.
It just became available through Dredd at the Bar after doing a Stripper pill demo. I never played Blackjack with Dredd in this playthrough.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I didn't go to the Bar stripping content through Blackjack.
It just became available through Dredd at the Bar after doing a Stripper pill demo. I never played Blackjack with Dredd in this playthrough.
Are you talking about money Dredd's crew throws at one while stripping or from the pill sale?
Because if its the first, last time I did that demo I made less money then I thought from Dredd's crew. Stripped my ass off and even give them the "good" ending but stepped-out of the club with far less money then I thought. Was sure the next stripper I met would punch me in the nose for letting down the sisterhood.

• Haha
Reactions: scannatore

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
If you read the demo's text, Dredd pockets it all. In a demo you just hit the threshold and there's no benefit to working any harder.
Stripping outside a demo is a different story.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Done in by reading once more!

No wonder Dredd was so nice to her in the ending scenes, made him a bunch of money to off-set the cost of his pill order.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
yeah something is up with that one
I haven't checked this for updates in awhile and my latest version is 18 A, I want to update up to modern but would rather avoid downloading the full game again but I can't find older update only's on the thread for the older updates, can you please help?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I haven't checked this for updates in awhile and my latest version is 18 A, I want to update up to modern but would rather avoid downloading the full game again but I can't find older update only's on the thread for the older updates, can you please help?
The patch download SHOULD be sufficient for you i think - the one that is like 1gb

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Are you talking about money Dredd's crew throws at one while stripping or from the pill sale?
Because if its the first, last time I did that demo I made less money then I thought from Dredd's crew. Stripped my ass off and even give them the "good" ending but stepped-out of the club with far less money then I thought. Was sure the next stripper I met would punch me in the nose for letting down the sisterhood.
It's unrelated to the pill sale.. Sometimes your earnings for stripping is just zero at the end.

Last edited:

reyna.xiv

May 30, 2024
l1lym

Was looking into the Dumb Bitch demo trying to trigger the side effect. The check seems to happen when you start a new day, but since level up INT during the demo due to high multipliers, you wouldn't get the side effect. Is this intended?

When I finally did get it to proc, I got into a time loop like the other guy earlier in the thread.

The `:: check stats` passage might also be the one causing the time looping. It sets $next to "bimbo side effects", then `(goto: $next)` but the scene doesn't show up and the bimbo side effects passage doesn't set the next to $day or whatever needs to happen. Some sort of pause is going on to stop the goto and things break. Even doing nothing the subsequent days doesn't advance time.

I have a save file of the evening after the demo if you want it. Playing online on Version 0.20.5

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
l1lym can u put in next version if i want go to machine and donate my dna and with that body i already play to have option eat cum everyday for quest with bill there is other character who have it but not curenyl one u choice exapmple if u choice asian character and donate dna and u wanna choice that character there is not option for bill cum and that u know what i mean my english not very good but try to understand

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes