Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
It also could be that, Defender doesnt know how to seek inside 7zips.. which is why that works so far. .but that doesnt mean that once its extracted, if its then scanning the extracted files that its quarantining something that the game needs.
I don't think its defender cause I don't have it turned on I'm using the payed version of malware bytes. Or at least I don't think that it is. I know windows has that annoying thing of turning things on regardless of users wishes.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It also could be that, Defender doesnt know how to seek inside 7zips.. which is why that works so far. .but that doesnt mean that once its extracted, if its then scanning the extracted files that its quarantining something that the game needs.
We have tested both downloading and extracting and they both work when they didn’t with zip

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Does the penalty for repeatedly extracting ever reset? Thinking of trying a loser run with the minimum cap of 3/3/3 and maxing everything out, but seems like it might get really painful later, if maybe not impossible.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
how do I do that?
It depends on whether you have 0.20.4 or 0.20.5... here is a walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried it again just now and this time I got some money. I have no idea what's happening.
I will test it out - I have heard from at least one other person they weren't earning money so I think there is definitely a bug, but if you find out what is consistent between when it works and doesn't work it could help give me some clues for the fix.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
XChangeLife-0.20.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
I think there is a bug with Bruce and Alexia where they eventually stop having events, and doing the scene where they meet in the club over doesn't seem to fix it. It could be that its intended to be that way, though

BHT

Aug 28, 2018
I hope there will be more stuff with Bruce.
I like the idea of Bruce dominating both you and Alexis
I dont like resistance pills tho.

Or someone else. Maybe Hollis?

Reactions: Jimthesim

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
Be Bruce's slut too long, you and Alexis hatch a plan to give the stepdad an x-change pill, so Bruce has an entire family worth of sluts to play with.
I like the idea of that or you as the mc can turn Bruce and the step sister into the dads girls. Also the sister taking a pill to get bake at the brother while hes female would be an idea Id like to.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Be Bruce's slut too long, you and Alexis hatch a plan to give the stepdad an x-change pill, so Bruce has an entire family worth of sluts to play with.
In truth, dear Step-dad is really old school and Bruce is more likely to end-up with a shovel upside his head and a nice burial plot on the beach. Plus don't forget the company you work for, doubtful they would like their prized salesperson or beloved co-worker disappearing due to some ass they already dislike.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Does the penalty for repeatedly extracting ever reset? Thinking of trying a loser run with the minimum cap of 3/3/3 and maxing everything out, but seems like it might get really painful later, if maybe not impossible.
It stops at 50%, but it doesnt reset

I need some help figuring out what to do next, I passed inspection at the club, the singer Mariselle said I should catch up with her after her last performance but I have no idea where to find her or her guards afterwards and I'm pretty sure I've searched all the backrooms of the club?
go behind the bar, and there you will find her in on of the rooms.

Reactions: LynxLinks

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019

Edit, 20.4;
I'll see if I can reproduce it in then. This should have been fixed by updating the current location when leaving the backrooms...

Edit: okay, the fix apparently only works if you exit the backrooms via the arrows instead of the "Back to club" button. Will patch.

Last edited:

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
I think there is a bug with Bruce and Alexia where they eventually stop having events, and doing the scene where they meet in the club over doesn't seem to fix it. It could be that its intended to be that way, though
Eventually he will dump her. I know if he invites himself over afterwards (due to a resistance pill bet), there's some dialogue about that

Last edited:
Reactions: rokudosenji
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes