zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Why random generated npc has duplicate faces? I'm meeting the guys already in my contacts with different name. Please make sure same face doesn't appears again.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
So I started a new game earlier using the new patch and I hit a really weird bug... I chose the 'Rae' character, started the Callie story by picking the redhead in the New-U machine on day 1 & then going to the beach, get home from the event and... I'm a red haired white guy. I'm pretty sure that's not meant to happen...

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So I started a new game earlier using the new patch and I hit a really weird bug... I chose the 'Rae' character, started the Callie story by picking the redhead in the New-U machine on day 1 & then going to the beach, get home from the event and... I'm a red haired white guy. I'm pretty sure that's not meant to happen...
Did you get a side effect in the New-U machine? Sometimes you can get stuck in the new DNA

reyna.xiv

May 30, 2024
How do you get the Brainless Bimbo side effect from the Dumb Bitch pill? I had a max Int of 7 and 5 Int actual, I tried selling 3 Int so I was down to 2, then cumming once in the scene to get down to 1, but that didn't work. I reloaded the save then tried cumming 4 times but that didn't work either. Are you supposed to hit max Int 1 without getting the game over for hitting 0 Int?

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
How do you get the Brainless Bimbo side effect from the Dumb Bitch pill? I had a max Int of 7 and 5 Int actual, I tried selling 3 Int so I was down to 2, then cumming once in the scene to get down to 1, but that didn't work. I reloaded the save then tried cumming 4 times but that didn't work either. Are you supposed to hit max Int 1 without getting the game over for hitting 0 Int?
I think right know brainless bimbo is when you use bimbo pills

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Did you get a side effect in the New-U machine? Sometimes you can get stuck in the new DNA
I saved right before going to the new-U station and repeated that part 3 times. It's never once said anywhere I got a side effect and every time I get stuck. So if it did have a side effect then it's happened 3 times in a row without providing notice that it happened.

While it shouldn't be important, this is a modded game, but the mods are just the body pillow mod, DatDude's Demo Experiments, the BR Pill Mod, and the drug framework. None of which should be changing anything here...

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I saved right before going to the new-U station and repeated that part 3 times. It's never once said anywhere I got a side effect and every time I get stuck. So if it did have a side effect then it's happened 3 times in a row without providing notice that it happened.

While it shouldn't be important, this is a modded game, but the mods are just the body pillow mod, DatDude's Demo Experiments, the BR Pill Mod, and the drug framework. None of which should be changing anything here...
I apologize but it is my policy to only spend time on bugs that come up in the base game, rather than a modded game, as I cannot control what code mods add and it turns the game code into an unknown quantity for me... have had a few bad experiences of spending hours looking for stuff that turns out was mod conflict related.

If possible if you could reproduce this in the core game and send me a save file of the day before the pill wearing off (by turning on autosave), then I could work out what is going on if it is still happening in the base game.

vahe

Apr 10, 2018
For some reason manual saves have stopped working. It wasn't an update thing, I'm in a fresh game starting from 20.4. When I try to export an autosave as a work around, it says its corrupt when I import it.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Can you press F12 and check if your browser is giving "quota is full" type errors?

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
Would it be possible to make a mod or to edit something to make step dad do creampies if MC is pregnant.

I'm playing in my head that my MC is just stepdads (max domination) and she's currently pregnant and on the breeder pill.

It breaks immersion when I legitimately can't do anything about the arousal without cheating and he tells me that he can't make his pregnant stepdaughter more pregnant

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Would it be possible to make a mod or to edit something to make step dad do creampies if MC is pregnant.

I'm playing in my head that my MC is just stepdads (max domination) and she's currently pregnant and on the breeder pill.

It breaks immersion when I legitimately can't do anything about the arousal without cheating and he tells me that he can't make his pregnant stepdaughter more pregnant
Or even just let the MC get pregnant by the step-dad and then change up the relationship and become the wife replacement.

Reactions: Jimthesim

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
Or even just let the MC get pregnant by the step-dad and then change up the relationship and become the wife replacement.
Oh man, that's the dream there, have to regain your new step-daughter-sisters respect as she hates you for fucking her dad.

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
In reading the forum it looks like a lot of people have trouble with the worlde or just want it to go by faster. This is my way to maximize points when I don't feel like autoworking and to make it go more quickly without busting my brain.

No distractions: First two words are Bagel and Typos, use this and select strict search for the yellow letters and add rows as needed to ensure each letter that's yellow is put in the right spot. It will select more relevant words through the more accurate process of elimination. Just repeat and if the word doesn't have enough correct letters pick words that don't repeat new letters to widdle it down more quickly (edited because I realized I said the same thing twice and am to OCD to be that redundant)

Required Letters: Use for a list of 5 letter words that contain 3 of selected letter. This is super helpful because you can usually have 9 by the third guess. When you run out of words that have the 3 letters per word and don't have a lot of variety do like below and put the letter in the yellow spot and turn strict search off. Then just do as many words as needed with independent letters until you have the required number of letters required. Then you can turn safe strict placement back on and fill in the spots. Note: Any letter in the proven and unsure boxes can't be placed in the absent section but you can type letters from the absent section to the yellow and green sections. That way you don't have to clear the site or erase the letters. You can just type them in.

Starts or Ends with a Letter: This is okay if the letter is where it's supposed to be, you can solve as normal using the Worlde Solver, but if it's not. Use the letter where it's requested and add all letters you used to the absent section and update. It will give you new words each time and you can look through and find one that has independent letters (Example: If the first letter is B. Use Bagel, Brisk, etc vs Bimbo or Booby) This will eliminate any letters that you could guess normally and help you figure out the word on the solver when you can put in a real guess.

Last edited:

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Oh man, that's the dream there, have to regain your new step-daughter-sisters respect as she hates you for fucking her dad.
Is that possible, because I had that happen to me a few games back and I thought you could with the club and movie night.

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
Is that possible, because I had that happen to me a few games back and I thought you could with the club and movie night.
Kinda, she gets upset at you and him flirting and I'm not sure what happens when she walks in during secretary sex. But, the only real relationship with the dad is fucking and I know you can fuck her too but I haven't explored that much.

reyna.xiv

May 30, 2024
I think right know brainless bimbo is when you use bimbo pills

The wiki on side effects has it listed as being from the Dumb Bitch demo, granted, it hasn't been updated in a while, but I haven't seen anything in the changelog about it.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022

The wiki on side effects has it listed as being from the Dumb Bitch demo, granted, it hasn't been updated in a while, but I haven't seen anything in the changelog about it.
You are getting it from bimbo pill 100% i dont know if you can have it from dumb bitch or not (you can check your side effects in stats menu)

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
So I was just trying out playing as the redhead character (I think Jia is the official name, based off the fact that she is the only PC with red hair? Coincidentally she is pretty much the only one I can identify by name from the wiki) and recently went through the beach scene with Callie, and something occurred to me.
I'll preface this by saying that generally I dislike the masculinity-crisis minigame; the female pictures are mostly quite nice, but being prominently shown (let alone being expected to study and recognize) male genitalia (even the "clothed" version) tends to but a serious dampener on my mood. It's also pretty much the minigame that would be the most unwise to disable or skip due to it being the trigger of identity loss. I give it a pass because most of the time it makes a degree of thematic sense; a man just had a sexual encounter of some kind with another man while in a female body, so male anatomy being on your character's mind is to be expected.

What made me bring it up now is that having lesbian sex with Callie also triggers the minigame, with the same images. I can accept a degree of "masculinity crisis" from it, since you were still in a female body while doing something sexual, but the aspect of still having the crisis involve thinking about penises (and thoughts revolving about which you prefer) seems rather incongruent with what triggered it. "I had sex with a woman as a woman, does that mean I like cock?" makes little to no thematic sense.

Not a huge deal, of couse, (especially considering how little lesbian content there is in the game and thus how rarely it is relevant) just a thought I wanted to bring up.

EDIT: Actually, by the logic of having a masculinity crisis from lesbian sex, wouldn't you logically also have a masculinity crisis from masturbating as a female?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes