l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
A godsend Aphrodite o/
XChangeLife-0.20.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thanks for uploading this... you're going to hate me though... 0.20.3 just got uploaded
Login is with dummy accounts, no verification, use gibberish.
Regardless, yes, you can download from here:
Can confirm the RPDL torrents are very legit and they only added that login layer as a protection against malicious traffic on their website (if I recall correctly)

• Hey there
Reactions: yilkin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
you're going to hate me though...
never...
XChangeLife-0.20.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

reugieurg

Aug 16, 2020
dont know what community or author wants but my expectations about future content are: 1) game is already wide enough, we need more length. There is no plot right now, and also a meaningful progression. Other than scenes there is no motivation to play. 2) We need new scenes with female heroines. Its the main point of game, but this facet didnt get updates in years. 3) there are other problems but they somehow are the core of the game, so without changing whole system dev just will not be able to fix them. so dev must skip them and work on something important for example points 1 and 2.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Here is the roadmap for anyone curious about the direction of the game:

Overall I would say it’s going to be transitioning to more story content than in the past, I don’t really plan to be diverging from my original plan.

Reactions: Lux37 and Brandu33

Grony

Nov 28, 2020
Aphrodite, as you seem to be reading this, here's a general "game mechanics" suggestion.

The game basically has a "base state" and a "transformed state". They are distinct by the latter being temporary, i.e., you revert from transformed to base after some time. At start, base state is male and one can get transformed to female via pink pills.

Problems are immediately apparent though - in game play, in the available content, and indeed in what content has been updated - but all of it is easily fixed with a single addition. Evidence:
  1. "Pregnancy Permanence: Disabled" - the standard setting is against lore but for fun gameplay, a conflict that should not exist.
  2. "X-Change Plus ... not yet implemented" - the idea that a permanent change requires counselling (when nothing else does) seems against the general "free exchange" spirit, and this has been left untouched for a long time.
  3. No blue pills - we have clear evidence of blue pills in the trading cards, i.e., they exist in this world. Except they are nowhere to be found, e.g., the pharmacy stocks only pink pills.
Note that 1 and 2 change the base state from male to female, and 3 requires a base state female to make sense (one cannot temporarily transform into a male unless one is female).

Solution: Provide at least one blue pill (for starters) at the pharmacy - "X-Change Plus blue". Then:
  1. Pregnancy permanence is not a lore vs. fun problem any longer. If one ends up as base state female due to a pregnancy, and wants to get back to base state male, one simply has earn the money to buy the Plus blue. One could even remove this option (always permanence, lore-correct) with no problem for game play.
  2. The odd requirement of psychological counselling goes away. Plus pills remain special, different to other pills, in changing the base state. If nothing else is done, one will not turn back. But this is now a matter of earning money.
  3. We have at least one blue pill. Other temporary pills can be added to allow access to male content (in the bar, mostly).
A minimal implementation of Plus blue would require that the player is base female (due to a pregnancy with permanence enabled, or a Plus pink pill) before the pill is taken. And then is simply switches base. That's really all there is to it.

Now, on top of this I will make another game mechanics suggestion. It's independent, and simply something I would think fun. But to be clear - I think Plus blue can and should be added no matter what you think of the following...

Currently one cannot pop a pill on top of another pill, which however seems like both an obviously possible and fun thing to do. In terms of what a pill does, we seem to have three things:
  1. Duration of the transformation to the other sex.
  2. Impact on fertility (can one get pregnant).
  3. Imposition of special effects, like the need for a creampie in a Breeder pill.
What would I then say should happen if you pop one pill on top of another?
  1. Durations get simply added, e.g., if I pop two basics that will last for two days. Note: for Plus this means turning it into forever.
  2. For fertility the maximum is taken, i.e., the higher fertility of the pills wins. A breeder popped on top of a basic means pregnance now can happen.
  3. For special effects assign randomly but potentially bias. So a Bimbo taken on a Cum-Cure will result in one or the other. One could assign "effect strengths". So maybe Bimbo is stronger than Cum-Cure, then the randomness could be biased so that there is a larger chance of Bimbo. (Maybe some effects could co-exist, but this needs careful thought.)
Note that the above means that one can prolong the duration of say a Breeder by popping Basics. And it would even allow to lock in a permanent effect by first taking say a Bimbo and then a Plus. I think that's fine. But if it is an issue, one could simply have separate sex change and effect duration counters, where the effect durations do not get added between pills, and can run out while the sex change is still in effect.

In this system blue pills could easily work. A blue pill popped on top of a pink pill would subtract sex change duration (if the blue pill lasts longer than what remains of the pink pill, the female transformation ends). For fertility, simply take the blue pill's virility stat as the negative of fertility and add (so effectively subtract), capped to the resulting sex state (if the blue pill does not end the female state, minimum fertility is zero, one cannot be a virile female, etc.). Finally, available effects will simply depend on which pill "wins" on sex change. If the blue pill wins and it has an effect, then that effect is selected, if it does not, then we stick what was there on the female side.

I hope you find these ideas useful. I think at least the Plus blue one would be easy to do, lore compatible, and would solve game play issues elegantly.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Aphrodite, as you seem to be reading this, here's a general "game mechanics" suggestion.

The game basically has a "base state" and a "transformed state". They are distinct by the latter being temporary, i.e., you revert from transformed to base after some time. At start, base state is male and one can get transformed to female via pink pills.

Problems are immediately apparent though - in game play, in the available content, and indeed in what content has been updated - but all of it is easily fixed with a single addition. Evidence:
  1. "Pregnancy Permanence: Disabled" - the standard setting is against lore but for fun gameplay, a conflict that should not exist.
  2. "X-Change Plus ... not yet implemented" - the idea that a permanent change requires counselling (when nothing else does) seems against the general "free exchange" spirit, and this has been left untouched for a long time.
  3. No blue pills - we have clear evidence of blue pills in the trading cards, i.e., they exist in this world. Except they are nowhere to be found, e.g., the pharmacy stocks only pink pills.
Note that 1 and 2 change the base state from male to female, and 3 requires a base state female to make sense (one cannot temporarily transform into a male unless one is female).

Solution: Provide at least one blue pill (for starters) at the pharmacy - "X-Change Plus blue". Then:
  1. Pregnancy permanence is not a lore vs. fun problem any longer. If one ends up as base state female due to a pregnancy, and wants to get back to base state male, one simply has earn the money to buy the Plus blue. One could even remove this option (always permanence, lore-correct) with no problem for game play.
  2. The odd requirement of psychological counselling goes away. Plus pills remain special, different to other pills, in changing the base state. If nothing else is done, one will not turn back. But this is now a matter of earning money.
  3. We have at least one blue pill. Other temporary pills can be added to allow access to male content (in the bar, mostly).
A minimal implementation of Plus blue would require that the player is base female (due to a pregnancy with permanence enabled, or a Plus pink pill) before the pill is taken. And then is simply switches base. That's really all there is to it.

Now, on top of this I will make another game mechanics suggestion. It's independent, and simply something I would think fun. But to be clear - I think Plus blue can and should be added no matter what you think of the following...

Currently one cannot pop a pill on top of another pill, which however seems like both an obviously possible and fun thing to do. In terms of what a pill does, we seem to have three things:
  1. Duration of the transformation to the other sex.
  2. Impact on fertility (can one get pregnant).
  3. Imposition of special effects, like the need for a creampie in a Breeder pill.
What would I then say should happen if you pop one pill on top of another?
  1. Durations get simply added, e.g., if I pop two basics that will last for two days. Note: for Plus this means turning it into forever.
  2. For fertility the maximum is taken, i.e., the higher fertility of the pills wins. A breeder popped on top of a basic means pregnance now can happen.
  3. For special effects assign randomly but potentially bias. So a Bimbo taken on a Cum-Cure will result in one or the other. One could assign "effect strengths". So maybe Bimbo is stronger than Cum-Cure, then the randomness could be biased so that there is a larger chance of Bimbo. (Maybe some effects could co-exist, but this needs careful thought.)
Note that the above means that one can prolong the duration of say a Breeder by popping Basics. And it would even allow to lock in a permanent effect by first taking say a Bimbo and then a Plus. I think that's fine. But if it is an issue, one could simply have separate sex change and effect duration counters, where the effect durations do not get added between pills, and can run out while the sex change is still in effect.

In this system blue pills could easily work. A blue pill popped on top of a pink pill would subtract sex change duration (if the blue pill lasts longer than what remains of the pink pill, the female transformation ends). For fertility, simply take the blue pill's virility stat as the negative of fertility and add (so effectively subtract), capped to the resulting sex state (if the blue pill does not end the female state, minimum fertility is zero, one cannot be a virile female, etc.). Finally, available effects will simply depend on which pill "wins" on sex change. If the blue pill wins and it has an effect, then that effect is selected, if it does not, then we stick what was there on the female side.

I hope you find these ideas useful. I think at least the Plus blue one would be easy to do, lore compatible, and would solve game play issues elegantly.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Just note, that the reason blue pills do not appear in the game (for the player), is that blue pills cannot stack on top of pink pills, an X-Change girl cannot take a blue pill and become a guy again.

The Plus pill has a special plan for it in terms of the main game story - I wanted this to unlock later down the road.

But allow me to read your comment again at a later point in time... I am really tired today from hours of bugfixing, and might not be understanding everything fully...

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
It wasn't reacted to the first time I mentioned it, so I'll mention my recommendation from a few pages ago again:
Since handbags and color-coordination is a thing now, maybe it would be an idea to add colors as tags to outfits, if for no other reason then to aid us poor colorblind players? So players have the option to read a color rather than trying to visually determine it. I know some outfits have tags like "grey skirt" and such, but far from all of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: weirdlittlefella

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It wasn't reacted to the first time I mentioned it, so I'll mention my recommendation from a few pages ago again:
Since handbags and color-coordination is a thing now, maybe it would be an idea to add colors as tags to outfits, if for no other reason then to aid us poor colorblind players? So players have the option to read a color rather than trying to visually determine it. I know some outfits have tags like "gray skirt" and such, but far from all of them.
Agree this would be good.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
X-Change Life 0.20.4 Bugfix Released

Updated version download:

The following features were added:
  • Bimbo characters now can immediately wear slutty clothes regardless of reluctance
The following bugs are addressed in today's update:
  • In Rae's gym sex scene now you don't get called a slut if you rejected training previously
  • Issues with coworkers approaching the player resolved
  • Music not stopping when diegetic music enabled fixed
  • Correct night thoughts about the masculinity bet
  • Minigame timer correctly changed to 1 second per timer countdown
  • Club spiking can no longer so easily be avoided!
  • Stripping minigame slut points should now display correctly
  • Cock roulette arousal messages no longer refer to phantom NPC
  • Taking a pill after getting rejected by a girl at the mall no longer sends you to a weird page
  • Club bar girls should now have correct name
  • Outfits now better distinguish between "nude" and "basically naked"
  • Dumb Bitch game over now no longer causes infinite loop

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes