borednow

Mar 1, 2018
There was a game really similar to this one (as far as the look/basic mechanics go) called Nightstud. They handled pregnancy in a really interesting way that you may want to incorporate into the game. As a male, sleeping with any one of the dozens of random bar girls and blasting inside her without a condom there was a chance she could get knocked up. Nightstud didnt have any pregnancy images or anything, instead they had the girl "Call you" and demand $X for abortion/childsupport or something. Anyway, just an idea as sort of a "penalty" if you will.
Do you know if there's any way to still get those games, I went to the website to try and download the demo for nightstud 3 and nightstudette, but the links dont seem to work anymore

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
FYI, I've made a number of bugfixes, so I recommend anyone using the offline version to pull the latest .html file from the mega folder for the best experience.

ChloeL

Sep 10, 2017
Do you know if there's any way to still get those games, I went to the website to try and download the demo for nightstud 3 and nightstudette, but the links dont seem to work anymore
not to my knowledge. Their server Is dead

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
could you please also offer a zipped download version as well ?
i always get slow download rates when i have to use the zip download option on the mega website compared to a pre zipped file that i can add to jdownloader

Reactions: Emhyr and Cadeoi

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Knowing the list of things-to-do on this game is long already, I still feel the need to throw another idea on the pile. Something our male/female protagonist could do is be the company's rep to a reality show featuring x-change pill use. Say ten people in a house, all dosed with x-change daily. So lots of ground for our protagonist to do, like start making friends with the producers or sleeping with the actors. Heck, even just watching the show shoot a pool orgy or hooking-up with a guest star.

At worst, it still gets our protagonist out of the office. -lol-

Jan 22, 2022
Hey! Love the game so far. I've got a few questions about the content – sorry in advance if these have been asked before.

First: Does Alexia's content end at the handjob scene? I've tried maxing out masculinity, saving her from shoplifting, going to the gym and beach (in case she asks to come along), going to the bar (in case she suddenly shows up there), and buying her like 8 million coffees – no dice. Am I missing something, or is there just no content after that point?

Second: Is there actually a bad end possible with the Dumb Bitch pills? I lowered my Intelligence to 1 and came like 8 times, but no dice; then I went back with maxed Femininity and did it again, and still nothing. Do I need lower Identity or something? What's the best way to do that?

Third: Is there any more stepdad content? I got the maid sex scene, and I've gotten a bunch of little "he's staring at your cleavage" blurbs, but it seems like there's nothing else I can do after that point for interaction (not even buying a maid outfit). Again, is there anything I'm missing?

I understand that this game is early in development – none of these are criticisms, I just wanna know if I'm wasting my time looking for stuff that isn't there yet. Thanks for all your hard work!

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
To the dev, there is a bug in this game that I ran across but do not see mentioned when I do a thread search.

At the start I put custom names for the male and female, then chose the redhead body. Now spontaneously in most (but not all) scenes that her name is used instead of the custom name it instead calls her or has her naming herself as "apart".

This bug was found using the latest offline version with the Firefox browser, although I am unsure which if any of the things cause the weird name glitch.

Also, as an aside I have a question about the economy in your game. But first the buildup explanation of the problem...
The amount of income you can earn from pill sale commissions far outstrips the expenditures in the game. Basically you only have to work for a week or two and make more money than your character can ever need. After that I only made the character work just to try to force demonstration scenes.
... So my question is, do you plan on either lowering the commission rates, adding more daily or weekly expenses, or coming up with some other kind of a money sink to make the further sales worth the time?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
To the dev, there is a bug in this game that I ran across but do not see mentioned when I do a thread search.

At the start I put custom names for the male and female, then chose the redhead body. Now spontaneously in most (but not all) scenes that her name is used instead of the custom name it instead calls her or has her naming herself as "apart".

This bug was found using the latest offline version with the Firefox browser, although I am unsure which if any of the things cause the weird name glitch.

Also, as an aside I have a question about the economy in your game. But first the buildup explanation of the problem...
The amount of income you can earn from pill sale commissions far outstrips the expenditures in the game. Basically you only have to work for a week or two and make more money than your character can ever need. After that I only made the character work just to try to force demonstration scenes.
... So my question is, do you plan on either lowering the commission rates, adding more daily or weekly expenses, or coming up with some other kind of a money sink to make the further sales worth the time?
Oooh that's a very interesting bug. Any chance you could send me your save file, so I can try to figure out how that happened?

Regarding the in-game economy, there is planned to be more money sinks - your stepdad will start asking you to help with household expenses, which will let you use the car, etc. I definitely have a lot more work to do on progression, because at the moment it is pretty easy to earn money once you get the hang of the sales job.
Hey! Love the game so far. I've got a few questions about the content – sorry in advance if these have been asked before.

First: Does Alexia's content end at the handjob scene? I've tried maxing out masculinity, saving her from shoplifting, going to the gym and beach (in case she asks to come along), going to the bar (in case she suddenly shows up there), and buying her like 8 million coffees – no dice. Am I missing something, or is there just no content after that point?

Second: Is there actually a bad end possible with the Dumb Bitch pills? I lowered my Intelligence to 1 and came like 8 times, but no dice; then I went back with maxed Femininity and did it again, and still nothing. Do I need lower Identity or something? What's the best way to do that?

Third: Is there any more stepdad content? I got the maid sex scene, and I've gotten a bunch of little "he's staring at your cleavage" blurbs, but it seems like there's nothing else I can do after that point for interaction (not even buying a maid outfit). Again, is there anything I'm missing?

I understand that this game is early in development – none of these are criticisms, I just wanna know if I'm wasting my time looking for stuff that isn't there yet. Thanks for all your hard work!
There's another Alexia scene, but it requires you to be the Autumn Falls character, wear her yoga outfit, and go to the gym - it's a threesome. There is a lot more Alexia content planned, a whole story arc, just haven't gotten to it yet as I'm still laying the foundations.

Bad end - yeah, it's possible. There is a hidden "life" where you are saved from your first game over or two. You might just need to zero it out a couple times, but it is there. It's not the world's best game over though, I plan to expand on it...

Yeah for stepdad scenes, that's mostly what there is for now. There will be more :)

Reactions: weirdlittlefella
Jan 22, 2022
There's another Alexia scene, but it requires you to be the Autumn Falls character, wear her yoga outfit, and go to the gym - it's a threesome. There is a lot more Alexia content planned, a whole story arc, just haven't gotten to it yet as I'm still laying the foundations.

Bad end - yeah, it's possible. There is a hidden "life" where you are saved from your first game over or two. You might just need to zero it out a couple times, but it is there. It's not the world's best game over though, I plan to expand on it...

Yeah for stepdad scenes, that's mostly what there is for now. There will be more :)
Thanks for the quick response! The game's easily in my top 5 already, love that you let the player take part in straight masculine content in addition to the X-Change stuff. The writing is pretty top-notch too. 10/10 can't wait to see where you take it

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
While I would love to see new stuff to do, I'm not sure if a improved monetary system would be worth the work. Yes, right now one could bring in a butt load of cash in your job and have few expenses (pills, clothing, and drinks). Step-daddy could charge rent, but where would the fun be there since we got folks already cheat-code the heck out of the money side. May I suggestion maybe something on the coffee begging step-sis instead. Maybe floating her a "loan" for clothing, shoes, or purses with the option of "borrowing" a outfit or two from her or lessons to how to be a woman (like what to carry in one's purse or walk sexy in high-heels). Or takes her new sister out for some dancing (so at least, we can raise our Dance skill).

I would even go for the option of getting one's own apartment after stupid step-dad doses one with Maid or is getting near that event so a player has a out from that happening (cus you got your own place now). Maybe even allowing step-sis moving in if one's relationship is good with her (like the better car and bathroom scenes) after dear old daddy dumps on her with the chores once our guy is gone. Heck, sis moving in could be the greater cost factor then the apartment since step-dad no longer supports her. Could say supporting her college career and letting her stay with you is what gives one a raise in Intelligence cus she always talking about this or that (and asking for help on homework) around you at home.

Yet as I said before, not sure if a more complex monetary system is worth the effort since the avenge income of a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is $91,977 (US dollars) a year. The game does seem to get close to that amount with a little hard work on the player's part while leaving just enough time to explore other parts of the game too.

Hmm... maybe having a goal system could work better. Things one wishes to have ( based on one's masculinity/femininity) like a new car, boat, or motorcycle, sport tickets, spa runs (with sis), etc. Maybe getting the money to buy one of these goals triggers a sex scene ( sex as a guy in his new sports car- WIN!) or a sexy massage with sis on the table next to you.

So the game has a better monetary system but one folks can avoid if they don't understand or just rather not spend the time at one's job. Besides if we were really doing RL expenses, all our money would be going to either credit card debt or college loans. -lol-

Last edited:
Reactions: l1lym

bhtest22

Mar 25, 2022
If you get the protective serum from Dredd / Maurice, you can do the maid demos and block the Ready Maid side effect
Is there anyway to not lose personality/fitness during the 2nd phase with Maurice? I get the serums and then still lose a bit of my stats.

And are there any other scenes with your step-dad after he drugs you?

Airain07

Sep 7, 2020
Thank you very much for this game, very amazing!
Je suis impatient d'en avoir plus !
i'm really exiting to see more

Reactions: l1lym

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
How do you get the protection serum by the way? I haven't run into it yet
Ok, play cards with Dredd without having the cash to back-up your bet. That gets him to offer a Stripper job to you to paid him back. Then that stripper job (not sure if it comes after or you need to meet up again with him) will lead him to invite you back to his house for a party with another girl and guy. Before the sex, they offer to do a girls vs guys basketball game when can gain you 1 (if you lose), up to 3 if you win. Smart play is hit the Gym that morning and Mall in the afternoon for some coffee to raise your Fitness up before seeing Dredd at the Bar. The mini-games does give one two choices, a Fitness roll or Blackjack but I've never have won with Blackjack while Fitness you can get your roll up to a 70% chance (good fitness stat, gym, & coffee).

But be warned, after the basketball game there is a strong chance you will lose a Intel point with the sex scene inside the house. So be careful, since the protection serum is a one time shield and won't protect you if one keeps taking risks. But once you have the house scene, you can keep going back by just talking to Dredd in the Bar.

Personally I don't hit Dredd up till I got all my Intel stuff out of the way like with job and a paycheck. That way if I do lose some Intel pts being Dredd's Party Girl, it doesn't impact my cash flow since likely I will have a fat bank account by then.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes